corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » a B and a C..... quick photoshoot... pic heavy!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author a B and a C..... quick photoshoot... pic heavy!
M666TT C

User status: Offline
25th Aug 10 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first of all.....

random comment in the first place... because thiese pictures were actually taken of a night time... so i can have every excuse for having my lights on....

and... i own the C... so at least i have my HID's in projector lights... rather than most B owners..... like my friend in the blue B...

and thirdly..

sorry hard.... forgot you were the HID police
Graham88

26th Aug 10 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HID's look cool, fact. I often turn mine on in daylight, I prefer how it looks.

I'd best snip my lights on the bike so they don't come on automatically.
sc0ott

26th Aug 10 at 05:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M666TT C
first of all.....

random comment in the first place... because thiese pictures were actually taken of a night time... so i can have every excuse for having my lights on....

and... i own the C... so at least i have my HID's in projector lights... rather than most B owners..... like my friend in the blue B...

the pictures reminded me hence my comment, and like i said ive seen two B's with them on and they are far too bright and even looking at the pictures you can clearly see that.
sc0ott

26th Aug 10 at 06:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John G
Who said people who have HID's on in the head are trying to be cool? i see plenty of other people with headlights sidelights on in the day, it is at the drivers discression, Fog lights arent, hense why if you are stopped with them on you will be hit with a £60 fine and 3 points!

well what is the reason then because i can assure you its not to aware other road users. the only people i see with their lights on during the day are either those with newer cars that do it anyway which are no where near as bright as the corsa B's, OR ones looking for the attention.

i too have drove past users with sidelights and daylights on, motorbikes, newer golfs, volvos, audis but they arent blinding but then they arnt designed to make you see the road more clearer. every one of them are far from bright as you are able to see other parts of the light. you drive past a corsa B with lights like the ones in the picture and you will see how bad they are.
cjohnson

26th Aug 10 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always drive with my lights on. Yes it makes you more visible, but in general I think it improves the look of the car tbh!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » a B and a C..... quick photoshoot... pic heavy! 22 database queries in 0.2372680 seconds