corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » saxo vts qaurter mile

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author saxo vts qaurter mile
Graham88

User status: Offline
31st Aug 10 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Winning a quarter mile race doesn't always mean it's the faster car. 106's and the like are damn quick off the line, and would almost certainly leave a bigger car (like mine) over a 1/4... But from 30 onwards, I wouldn't waste my time with the majority of them.

What he said. This is my 1/4 mile video from a while back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNyp8F0PdSw

106 destroys me off the line cause mines a big car and alot of power to put down compared to the 106 but after I grip it's a different story. He only finished 0.4 of a second behind me but I was 0.3 seconds slower off the line and he was pulling away whilst I was still fighting for grip.

On the road however, I'd destroy it...

[Edited on 31-08-2010 by Graham88]
Ash_EP3

31st Aug 10 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea agreed, your car must be what 500kgs more than the 106? 0-100mph is a better test, going by your vid 0-60 the 106 is just as quick as yours...
Graham88

1st Sep 10 at 01:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd imagine so mate, mine weighs 1480kgs. I have got a 14.7 since that run but still, lighter cars just beat me off the line. I know I could launch my Zetec S off the line faster than my MPS.
Sport_1

3rd Sep 10 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have dun a 15.4 in my corsa sport be four the inlet
Eck
Premium Member

3rd Sep 10 at 21:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate's CRX did a 14 dead at Crail, which I wouldn't get near. Once rolling however, I slowly pull past him.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » saxo vts qaurter mile 22 database queries in 0.0101471 seconds