corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Me and Colin ...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Me and Colin ...
FAZ
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Sep 10 at 10:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plenty more fish in the sea jade

congratulations anyway
JadeM
Premium Member

4th Sep 10 at 11:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd
so why arent you married yet?

genuine question GF wants to get engaged but has no intention of getting married...is that not the point to engagement?

anyway cool story bro

If I'm being honest, I'm in no hurry either. To me getting engaged was as much of a commitment to each other as getting married ? Weddings don't come cheap, we chose to get our house (and a couple of cars ) first. We're perfectly happy atm, it will happen someday though , I want to be married before the Johnston babies start arriving ................

[Edited on 04-09-2010 by JadeM]
Ben G

4th Sep 10 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 years my mrs wants the same (long engagement). i didn't know women could wait that long

weddings are silly expensive. my cousin paid 27k for hers ridiculous.
belton

4th Sep 10 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Congrats. I would defo take a leaf outta tomnovas book and get married abroad, sounded amazing
stu_c

4th Sep 10 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me and my missus are getting married next year

cant wait tbh!!!
JadeM
Premium Member

4th Sep 10 at 16:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by belton
Congrats. I would defo take a leaf outta tomnovas book and get married abroad, sounded amazing

Yes thats what we've got in mind
JadeM
Premium Member

4th Sep 10 at 16:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stu_c
me and my missus are getting married next year

cant wait tbh!!!

When/where are you getting married? I don't think I could take the stress of trying to organise a big wedding !!
Eck
Premium Member

4th Sep 10 at 16:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
2 years my mrs wants the same (long engagement). i didn't know women could wait that long

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK. I am NOT getting married if the money could get me an E30 M3. Fuck that fucking shit.
FAZ
Premium Member

4th Sep 10 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eck
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Sep 10 at 18:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eck, you're such a catch
3CorsaMeal

4th Sep 10 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
quote:
Originally posted by belton

Yes thats what we've got in mind

Las Vegas?
JadeM
Premium Member

4th Sep 10 at 21:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd like to go to the Maldives or somewhere similar We'd just bugger off for a wee holiday and come back as Mr & Mrs J
Ben G

4th Sep 10 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK. I am NOT getting married if the money could get me an E30 M3. Fuck that fucking shit.

quoted so shelley can see

but yes, wedding here are silly expensive.

i will be going abroad.
Colin

5th Sep 10 at 07:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not keen on an expensive wedding at all. I'd rather spend £30k on something we can enjoy for a lot longer than 1 day!!

Plus i'm not having a church wedding as im not religious & im not a hypocrite either!!

Beach, me & J, someone to read out the blah blah blah then a party back home for the masses upon our return, sounds alright to me

Just need to book it now.

[Edited on 05-09-2010 by Colin]
RichR
Premium Member

5th Sep 10 at 08:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went to a wedding yesterday - they didn't spend a fortune but didn't scrimp either but because they're both in bands, they well known in the local gigs etc. so they had loads of live bands playing through the day, from rock to accoustic to classic. He's a chef so the food was amazing compared to some of the weddings I've been to, even the speaches were good; Properly chilled until the point I lost my trousers and shoes!!!

On a plus note, being at a wedding in perfectly attired top half but just boxers on gets you noticed I never realised females could be so forward.............

Congratulations on the engagement though, now get married! CS meet outside the reception

[Edited on 05-09-2010 by LiVe LeE]
Fad

5th Sep 10 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:

Now thats what I am talking about! I'd say that was an E30 m3 and a Lancia Delta intergrale Evo 1 for that kinda dosh.
Eck
Premium Member

5th Sep 10 at 08:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I certainly wouldn't argue about taking both my friend.
Colin

5th Sep 10 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Without even taking into account what you could have instead of, i'm more taken in with the prospect of a more relaxed day which will be about just us & not 5months of planning to entertain hundreds of guests & spending the full day freaking out because the cakes not right or the best mans too drunk or.............anything from 10,000 other possible things.

Keeping costs down is a bonus on top of that. Yes i'd rather have 20-30k to save or pay off some of the mortgage than some over the top 100mph stress packed day.

Also, a lot of folk see no fault in expecting large hand outs, or for parents to totally cover wedding costs. Well both of my parents are retired & have been for some time so I wouldnt be expecting that of them. I'd rather have low key do than to sponge off the parents.

[Edited on 05-09-2010 by Colin]
Shell
Premium Member

5th Sep 10 at 09:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Eck, you're such a catch

Tell me about it. The fatal mistake some members are making though is the assumption that I'd ever want to marry Alex
dannymccann

5th Sep 10 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We are a year into our engagement sometime around today, not sure when, we were in Spain when it happened

We are getting married next year, August, and the budget at the moment is £4.5k, should hopefully be falling by 20-30% though

Totally agree with Eck and Colin in here though about the vast sums of money some people waste on one day. It really is only one day for christ sake, AND you have to spend it with arguing family Looking forward to it

[Edited on 05-09-2010 by dannymccann]
Colin

5th Sep 10 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eck looks like the cock-eye'd materials schedular at my work that I dont like, so just for that I wouldnt marry him!
Shell
Premium Member

5th Sep 10 at 09:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
Eck looks like the cock-eye'd materials schedular at my work that I dont like, so just for that I wouldnt marry him!
I really should take that photo down, because those who have met him will vouch for how little he actually looks like a blind guy
Colin

5th Sep 10 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dannymccann
the budget at the moment is £4.5k

Out of interest whats that covering?

Guy in the control room here's getting married in 3 weeks & the flowers alone are a grand!! Think he's maybe marrying Elton John.
Ben G

5th Sep 10 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eck, pissed as a fart.
Robbo

5th Sep 10 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Me and Colin ... 22 database queries in 0.0149660 seconds