corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Phantom Shitters

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Phantom Shitters
ShEp

User status: Offline
7th Sep 10 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some twat shit on the foor at my work at one of the warehouses, he thought he was getting sacked for a seprate incident days before.

Unlucky for him that during his meeting with the boss (where he was receiving a warning) a call was taken and his warning turned into a sacking lol

Steve
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 12:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nath

7th Sep 10 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Somebody at my school shit in the urinal. That was a bit odd.
Steve
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 12:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want to spray shit straight from my anus in your face at point blank range

[Edited on 07-09-2010 by Steve]
Nath

7th Sep 10 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Interesting.
RichR
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 12:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of our stores men was caught nicking otu of stores and selling on eBay; before the police arrived to take him away; he shit in a bag and sellotaped it to the underside of the Stores manager's chair; it fucking stunk for weeks, no-one could work out where the smell was coming from but it was horrendous! when we finally found it it was a putrid, steaming pile of mouldy, decaying liquified shit in a bag - I have never laughed so hard in my life
Nath

7th Sep 10 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
One of our stores men was caught nicking otu of stores and selling on eBay; before the police arrived to take him away; he shit in a bag and sellotaped it to the underside of the Stores manager's chair; it fucking stunk for weeks, no-one could work out where the smell was coming from but it was horrendous! when we finally found it it was a putrid, steaming pile of mouldy, decaying liquified shit in a bag - I have never laughed so hard in my life

That is fucking grim
chr15barn3s

7th Sep 10 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

So horrible but so funny
Skinz

7th Sep 10 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steven we know it was one of two people
Steve
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 12:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who haskey or martin?
Skinz

7th Sep 10 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

martin or matt harris, my guess is it ws Martin as Matt didn't seem like he would do that.
RichR
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 12:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chr15barn3s
quote:

So horrible but so funny

I've just reminded the store's manager and he went deadly serious and said "its not funny Rich, I could have died" I can't see now, the tears are streaming out of my eyes
Steve
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 12:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Skinz
martin or matt harris, my guess is it ws Martin as Matt didn't seem like he would do that.

why not haskey or rich brown?

haskey was a dirty cunt and i reckon rich brown shit like a bear
Skinz

7th Sep 10 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but Martin was unstable and disgruntled.
mattk

7th Sep 10 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a fella at the last firm I worked for left a paper bag he had put holes in full of shit under the seat of his works van the day he got sacked
Jambo

7th Sep 10 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon it was Rich Brown as he sounds like a kind of poo

Rich as well that story made menlol and gag at the same time
belton

7th Sep 10 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking lol at jambos post ^

The title made me lol as there used to be some sick fuck at my school who used to do that. Anyway in one of the 20 minute form times we told this fat kid sone cunt called sam had be calling him fat to everyone and it would be a good idea to beat him up. Whi h straight after he did (more like childs fight tho) after this sam ran into the toilet trying to escape, slipped 'through' a shit the size of a Suzuki swift and landed getting it even on his face. I laugh when I see him now and it was a good 4 years ago
Root

7th Sep 10 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread is great
Ojc

7th Sep 10 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Usually if a kid is shitting on the floor or has taken to redecorating the toilets at school with his excrament he is being touched by his dad.

We never had this at school, not once. Worse thing was my mate ripped off a toilet seat and stuck it over his head forgetting that hundreds of people had sat on it and dropped their guts. Sick fuck.
RCoughtrie

7th Sep 10 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had it at school, we all kept our jackets in the hall way and this girl smuged her shit on some of the hoods it wasnt till we got home the teacher called all the parents to let them know to check, one boy had her shit in his hair still gets called shit head to this day.
Ben G

7th Sep 10 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit head you could never live that shit down.
Ben G

7th Sep 10 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Usually if a kid is shitting on the floor or has taken to redecorating the toilets at school with his excrament he is being touched by his dad.

We never had this at school, not once. Worse thing was my mate ripped off a toilet seat and stuck it over his head forgetting that hundreds of people had sat on it and dropped their guts. Sick fuck.

warped mind. i feel for you ollie, you have issues
Chris
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 20:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe it was 'two girls and one cup' that made the mess
chr15barn3s

7th Sep 10 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There was someone at school who was a bit of a wrongun and at the local recreation centre above the Squash courts there is a balcony. This kid went there with some others dropped his trousers and got up on the edge of the balcony wall. They held his arms so he couldn't fall down and he shit over the side while two guys were playing then ran out the fire exit sick fucks.
sand-eel

7th Sep 10 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At my work a woman spread shit around in the womans toilet the other day

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Phantom Shitters 22 database queries in 0.0306540 seconds