corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » People you went to school with

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author People you went to school with
Sam
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Sep 10 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Laney
I wouldn't take an apology from people who were twats to me either.

How come? Some people might change as they grow older. I guess it depends how sincere they are with their apology.
3CorsaMeal

16th Sep 10 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i apologised to one guy i use to bully, but at the same time he was a best friend

i wasn't a very good friend to him and felt bad about that.

he used to do anything i said
Steve
Premium Member

16th Sep 10 at 11:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do u want me to start on u
3CorsaMeal

16th Sep 10 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you do that thing to people Steve, when you are in a standing position and they walk past you kinda stamp a foot down towards them like you are coming for them, but actually don't move anywhere
Steve
Premium Member

16th Sep 10 at 12:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah m8, call there bluff works everytime
Steve
Premium Member

16th Sep 10 at 12:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GOING FUCKING MAD AT THE PIRKCLY SIN THIS THEAD SN DELGASD
Laney

16th Sep 10 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
quote:
Originally posted by Laney
I wouldn't take an apology from people who were twats to me either.

How come? Some people might change as they grow older. I guess it depends how sincere they are with their apology.

Honestly? Because I'd rather it ate away at them forever. I'm not gonna go into it but I'm sure you'd be the same
3CorsaMeal

16th Sep 10 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you a ginger?
gavin18787
Premium Member

16th Sep 10 at 12:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
Also noticed that in alot of cases the "hotties" from school are no longer hot, and the more average looking girls at school are now hot!!!

that

Sucks when you used to go out with a not so hot bird and sacked her off now shes stunning

I still see a fair few from school as I have had the same mates since I was about 5 with just more added along the way.

Had a few people that I hardly ever spoke to at school add me on fb which is a bit od but its fun to see what they are now upto

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
Steve
Premium Member

16th Sep 10 at 12:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who had a fight at school? i had 2, and won 2, 2-0 to me
Pablo

16th Sep 10 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes i still see a fair few from first school and secondary school
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Sep 10 at 12:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I speak to loads from School, obviously I don't see them that often as I live 300 miles away now but it's good to keep in touch and see how everyone is doing.
MarkM

16th Sep 10 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
Also noticed that in alot of cases the "hotties" from school are no longer hot, and the more average looking girls at school are now hot!!!

that

This
Steve
Premium Member

16th Sep 10 at 12:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did anyone have any fights or what
3CorsaMeal

16th Sep 10 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think we should find the people who were deemed the hardest in our schools and post pics
3CorsaMeal

16th Sep 10 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know some people for you to fight steve
AndyKent

16th Sep 10 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a load on facebook, but only really keep in touch (ie. very regularly speak to) a couple.

I left school at 16 where most of my mates at the time carried on to do 6th form so it was fairly easy to fall out of contact for the reasons Paul said - every time you speak with them they've just been to school - got no money etc. Plus I didn't want to become their taxi when I passed my driving test

People from college/uni/work are generally much easier to get on with nowadays - you've all got lots in common.

[Edited on 16-09-2010 by AndyKent]
Steve
Premium Member

16th Sep 10 at 12:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im focking solid
Conway563

16th Sep 10 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I had loads of fights Steve, I used to be a very angry person
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

16th Sep 10 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still good mates with a handful of people i went to school with, other people i have met through cars/cruising.
Still see a lot of people i went to school with in pubs/clubs etc always have a blether.
mike56gte

16th Sep 10 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still pals with a few folk from school but wierdly they all seem to be from a different year than me some couple years below some a couple years above.

i see one guy that was in my year is now on the t.v and radio all the time hes the youngest paid comedian in britian i think. he'll be on the michael mcintyres comedy roadshow thing on sat nite!
SteveoBC
Premium Member

16th Sep 10 at 15:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I had 3 at secondary school, final tally won 1 lost 1 and one we got pulled apart by teachers- no score draw

hated secondary school, had a few enemies,college was where it was at, best 2years of booze and birds, one big holiday and still walked away with decent grades and did hardly any work, result.
Fonz
Premium Member

16th Sep 10 at 15:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
Sometimes feel a bit guilty about loosing touch with them, really should have made more of an effort to keep in touch tbh

Now you see i felt the same once upon a time, but then i realized it takes two to tango! they could have more of an effort too!

I used to regularly phone my friends who lived too far away to see regularly (once a month-fortnight) to have a catch up etc.
I would be texting inbetween phone calls wishing them well for an upcoming event or asking how something went knowing it would be discussed in more detail on the next phone call.....but then i realised it was always me sending the text first, always my idea to ring and i just got bored of being the one making the effiort.
As such i stopped the contact and after two months we didnt speak!
that was clear enough sign to me they were not interested in staying in touch and now only stay in contact with those people i know want my friendship!
Eck
Premium Member

16th Sep 10 at 15:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still see a few and are still very good friends with them. Nothing has changed. We're still fannies that cause grief
Xs

16th Sep 10 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
who had a fight at school? i had 2, and won 2, 2-0 to me

I call shenanigans! I bet you were a bully victim with no childhood, hence you having stupid tribal designs in your hair in your mid 20's

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » People you went to school with 23 database queries in 0.0109251 seconds