corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Betfair - Free £25 Bet....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Betfair - Free £25 Bet....
noshua

User status: Offline
19th Sep 10 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

noshua

19th Sep 10 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just noticed the email title "Earn 30 pounds for yourself and your friend Mr. X"

and the body of the message;

"Hi Josh, Betfair are offering a free £25 if you join today. That's not all... I'll get a free £25 to for introducing you!"
mwg

19th Sep 10 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

liars
noshua

19th Sep 10 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just realised something for anyone opening a new account and trying to withdraw (if successful) their winnings...

Say you deposit £25, and you win £20. You have £45 in your account (let's say they charged 0% commission).

You have to withdraw the £45 in two amounts - first your initial deposit (£25) and second the winnings - or any amount at all for that matter.

Something to do with their 'money laundering' rules

[Edited on 19-09-2010 by noshua]
mwg

19th Sep 10 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You got your money then, cool!
mwg

19th Sep 10 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its not even showing up that you've joined on my account, just says I've sent the email and that's it Not acknowledging that you signed up from my referral
noshua

19th Sep 10 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I double checked when I signed up it was via a unique referral code as well, I'll have a look in my account now.

edit; can't see anything in my account about being referred by someone. my username is noshua if you want to query it - which you should!

t&c's state it takes upto 48hours for the money to show, i'd wait until Wednesday AM and if there's no £25 definitely query it.

[Edited on 19-09-2010 by noshua]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Betfair - Free £25 Bet.... 22 database queries in 0.0113790 seconds