corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » please vote

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author please vote
Ben G

User status: Offline
21st Sep 10 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you shagging her now danny?
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Sep 10 at 12:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, my dick wont reach as far as Yorkshire, it barely reaches Cumbria. It's just a bit sad that people go on about beneifts when she's said a million times she doesn't claim any, jumping on the 'lets take the piss out of Chloe and mention benefits' band wagon isnt that cool after all.
Ben G

21st Sep 10 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she must get child benefits? every family does. therefore she does claim.
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Sep 10 at 12:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Her BF works and provides, that's what she has said a billion times.
Ben G

21st Sep 10 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh ok then. the internet has spoken.
Whittie

21st Sep 10 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even so, looking after 2/3 kids and 5/6 dogs every day isn't a job, you work and have nurserys.
Especially after the threads about her wanting to get some eductation behind her last year etc.
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Sep 10 at 12:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do agree that 6 dogs is far too many, but then I do think it's out of order people slating her about benefits all the time.
Ben G

21st Sep 10 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was joking hence the

i complimented her dog, so gtfo
Whittie

21st Sep 10 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not being harsh, but if her boyfriend left her, she'd be up shit street, if she hasn't got a wage.

Brett
Premium Member

21st Sep 10 at 12:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She well wouldn't
Whittie

21st Sep 10 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She well wouldn't what Bretttt?
Brett
Premium Member

21st Sep 10 at 12:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Be up shit street. She'd be entitled to loads. She is even now and I'd be surprised if the family wasn't claiming for something, as it'd be silly not to if there's only a bus drivers wage coming in. You can still get partial housing/ctax and loads of other stuff if you're working, never mind if you're not.
Whittie

21st Sep 10 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably just saying shes not claiming so she doesn't get e-bullied tbf.
Brett
Premium Member

21st Sep 10 at 12:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I expect so. I'm not knocking her either. Everyone else does it so why shouldn't she. Even my g/f's employer who's company is making £100k+ a year still claims for loads as she only take a min wage salary. If they're doing it, then everyone go for it I say.

Also, it's funny the amount of people that take the piss, but I bet at least 50% of families on here were claiming working family tax credits etc. No different.

[Edited on 21-09-2010 by loafofbrett]
Ben D

21st Sep 10 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couldn't disagree more Brett! too many people are milking the system when they are fully capable of working, Really annoys me that people will claim for money they are not entitled to or don't even need it.

Especially when it inpacts on the disabled/Incapacitated who are in real need of benefits yet struggle due to cut's in allowances and because of the red tape and more stringent requirements being enforced because freeloaders soak up too much of the funding or con their way into receiving benefits!
Brett
Premium Member

21st Sep 10 at 13:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't say it didn't annoy me, but if you can't beat em, then join em. Bad mentality maybe.

I wasn't originally meaning disability cheats btw.

chloe16v

21st Sep 10 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok then, lets get this straight! we done get any council tax paid, we dont get any rent paid and we dont get any working tax credits, why? because my fella earns over 18k so cant get any, child tax credits, everyone with a child that earns under 50k can claim this but it is means tested, child benefit, everyone regardless of income gets this and it isnt means tested

does that settle things? im not sitting on my arse robbing the system because anything we get now we would still be getting if i was working, but when i have a 4yo daughter that is home most of the day then i have to be home too!
Whittie

21st Sep 10 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

;WKw;oghwO;IE
Ben D

21st Sep 10 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
I didn't say it didn't annoy me, but if you can't beat em, then join em. Bad mentality maybe.

I wasn't originally meaning disability cheats btw.

I know you weren't mate, I wasn't having a go either

It's just i know through the problems my mum had with benefits since she got ill struggling to get any form of entitlement after suffering a stroke having epilepsy and her more recent lack of cognitive skills which are declining more and more it really pisses me off to see layabouts sat on their arse expecting everyone to pay for them!

P.s this isn't a rant about Chloe specifically as i know nothing of her personal circumstance
Brett
Premium Member

21st Sep 10 at 14:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
we dont get any working tax credits, why? because my fella earns over 18k so cant get any

I was sure it was quite a bit more than that before you were ruled out, especially if you wanted to claim things like childcare etc. if you wanted to work. You seem well versed in the subject so I'm not going to argue tho because I don't have the facts on paper in front of me.

McWillster

21st Sep 10 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't see how it's a problem her wanting to stay at home and raise her children as her other half goes out to work. Is that not how it's been for decades? You lot on the benifits band wagon sound like a bunch of jumped up womens rights campaigners with all this "shes fit to work" bullshit! Quite laughable TBH!
Whittie

21st Sep 10 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by McWillster
Don't see how it's a problem her wanting to stay at home and raise her children as her other half goes out to work. Is that not how it's been for decades? You lot on the benifits band wagon sound like a bunch of jumped up womens rights campaigners with all this "shes fit to work" bullshit! Quite laughable TBH!

Not talking about her.

But it SERIOUSLY fucks me off when you get some shitty family, who don't work and just completely sponge up the system.
RyanSxi

21st Sep 10 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some replies in here are pretty harsh to be fair...
McWillster

21st Sep 10 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
quote:
Originally posted by McWillster

Not talking about her.

But it SERIOUSLY fucks me off when you get some shitty family, who don't work and just completely sponge up the system.

Not talking about her? Whats this?
quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
Even so, looking after 2/3 kids and 5/6 dogs every day isn't a job, you work and have nurserys.
Especially after the threads about her wanting to get some eductation behind her last year etc.

This isn't me bumming Chloe16v just think it's slightly unjust is all.
When i get married and what not i want my partner to stay at home and raise my children. I won't have some uni educated spinster raising my children 8 hours a day 5 days a week in amongst 20 little devil children! I think thats why todays youth is full of little cunts. Work driven parents that have children as an accessory and not what i would class as a raising a proper family.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » please vote 22 database queries in 0.0521650 seconds