corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Serious help may be naughty...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Serious help may be naughty...
Root

User status: Offline
20th Sep 10 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Laney
Is that bollocks assault. Sounds like she felt threatened enough to warrant the use of force.

I'd ignore the jobsworth copper stuck in the control room and speak to someone with sense.

+1

it's self defence, what are we meant to do, let ourselves be fucking kidnapped? NO. Fucking mongs
CL4Y

20th Sep 10 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics of your bird ?
Root

20th Sep 10 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CL4Y
pics of your bird ?

sorry, the position of stalker/kidnapper has already been filled.
scoob
Premium Member

20th Sep 10 at 16:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was me, can you send her round
LeeM

20th Sep 10 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres no legal way to do it really. i could get it but would get into serious shit if i got caught so i wont. but if youve got any mates in the insurance market they can do it
John

20th Sep 10 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you've reported it to the police and now you're away to find him yourself, smart.
LeeM

20th Sep 10 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
So you've reported it to the police and now you're away to find him yourself, smart.

if it was my mrs id be doing the same tbh
N3CRO

20th Sep 10 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fir3vip3r
If they tried to drag her into a car and shes acted in self defence then no she will not be charged with assault.

Similar thing happened to a friend of mine, she broke the guys nose but didn't get charged for it as he tried to rape her.
Ian
Site Administrator

20th Sep 10 at 17:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do bear in mind that even if they attend quickly, there's no crime currently in progress.

If you've supplied the reg there will be a report on it. Rushing around to see your girlfriend doesn't improve the possibility of catching anyone. My guess is that it's on false plates and the PNC has drawn a blank, therefore the likelyhood of needing a statement in order to prosecute is small.

Unfortunate, but if the moment has passed, no amount of Police attention will change that.
John

20th Sep 10 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
quote:
Originally posted by John

if it was my mrs id be doing the same tbh

That would make you an idiot as well then.

Do one or the other.
random dav
Premium Member

20th Sep 10 at 18:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by harrisp
write to the dvla saying his car is parked on your land and you want to contact him before you remove it?

this works, you have to pay £2.50 iirc

WRLFC !

Project cars
MarkSport

20th Sep 10 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Women that kickbox dont need their fella's to help...if she see's him again just let her kick him in again
Graham88

20th Sep 10 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone that works for a recovery firm or windscreen company can get them too I believe.
SnK

20th Sep 10 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be frank if anything like that happened to my girlfriend i'd be asking everyone i knew if they knew the registration plate of the guy, if i found out i don't know what i'd do. I'm not a big guy nor that old (19) but i'd still go skitso on him. Also do his car in abit. Police or no police, sometimes you do have to take things in to your own hands when they don't do anything.
Let the hate/flaming begin!
am4nf

20th Sep 10 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As ian said it could be on false plates and you could fuck over the wrong car....
j10E W

20th Sep 10 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where in Kent was it?
sc0ott

20th Sep 10 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my 'bird' go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
harrisp

20th Sep 10 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my 'bird' go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Really good film.
bobbyd1

20th Sep 10 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

police do nothing but play by the book, you just need to bide your time, its not about going out solely to get revenge, as you'd be lowering yourself to their level. it may be wrong whats happened, but in my experience what comes around goes around. i'm 19 and i know that well enough. maybe he's got a girlfriend that someone admires ......
XSIHardy

20th Sep 10 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by harrisp
quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott

Really good film.

fpissing my self at that

Jay

20th Sep 10 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
Women that kickbox dont need their fella's to help...if she see's him again just let her kick him in again

My ex birds a thai boxer and I'd still smash her head in no probs
am4nf

20th Sep 10 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What films that quote from scott
Steve
Premium Member

20th Sep 10 at 23:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

taken
redtom

21st Sep 10 at 01:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where did it happen? and u2u/text me the plate il keep an eye out mate
corsaadzy

21st Sep 10 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id watch urself up there .. my mates mate :S was in kent and she was in a club with sum random guy n he tried taking her back to his house ... obviously she said no n went home .. when she gt up the next day she had a mark on her neck so she went to the doctors and they sed the only way you can get this mark is from a human bite .. thy sent the police round this guys house and there was loads of dead girls on the floor with bites out of them .. he turned out to be a cannibal :/

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Serious help may be naughty... 23 database queries in 0.0144179 seconds