corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My Arden Project, 1.4 Sport (little rio) Updated 26/10/10

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Arden Project, 1.4 Sport (little rio) Updated 26/10/10
Phillips_91

User status: Offline
26th Oct 10 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok so quick update, no pictures atm but will get some tomorrow when it's actually light

So got an absolute bargain on a badboy bonnet and gsi front bumper, so went and collected them off my mate those who were at nwnw blackpool meet will of seen them bumper is currently unpainted and needs a little repair work, and badboy is in gloss black, both will be getting resprayed proffesionally soon and then today i was bored at work and it was quiet so decided to stick the car on the ramp and get creative with some straight tube, and made myself a custom race tube came out pretty good not the tidiest ever but does the job perfectly and sounds beautiful now well thats all for now will get some pics tomorrow
8vcorsa

28th Oct 10 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get some vids aswell
Ad Blue B

9th Feb 11 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PHILLIPS!

updates?
Phillips_91

10th Feb 11 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not done much to it tbh mate, Gsi bumper went on in sanded down form for a few weeks but got annoyed at the looks people were giving me so is currently sat in the loft being prepped for repair and paint, but possibly looking at buying a new one, will dig out some pics of it at some point, and also got the bad boy bonnet poorly fitted and needs painting, but i think its been bent tbh so that might be going, and thats about it really, not had chance to get out and do any work on it as i'm currently workin 9am till midnight 6 days a week... keep on meaning to get a video of the exhaust still, and need to get out and start working on her again, EGR has gone faulty so possibly replacing and blanking that at the weekend, if not it's going into the garage to have it done either tuesday or wednesday
Ad Blue B

10th Feb 11 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And your doors F*cked?
Phillips_91

10th Feb 11 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but that was rotting anyway, it just decided to have an argument with a bollard outside the gf's work.. F*ckin wind
Oh well possibly sourced a new door in better condition
Ad Blue B

10th Feb 11 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My drivers door needs a respay paint has started coming off in chunks
8vcorsa

11th Feb 11 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

speaking about paint haha my front rear bumper needs painting and bonnet so haha

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My Arden Project, 1.4 Sport (little rio) Updated 26/10/10 23 database queries in 0.0093162 seconds