corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Where do you stand...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where do you stand...
Root

User status: Offline
15th Oct 10 at 04:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
ffs, some person talks to her an you throw a hissy fit, thank got they arnt nobbin her because i dread to think how you would react then, you arnt together, she can do what she likes, get over it

harsh cow, he's upset.
Adam-D

15th Oct 10 at 07:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

women are lying cheating immoral backstabbing creatures.

and only seem to have thier own selfish agenda's and fuck anyone else

so . . . yeah. men are basically screw'd
AndyKent

15th Oct 10 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends on the situation no?

In my eyes, if you break up a relationship you've crossed the line with your mate.

If you get together after its obvious the first two aren't going to get back together its going to be awkward, but not really a problem.
jibjob

15th Oct 10 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think some people are missing the point as to what I'm saying. Its not what she's doing that's the problem so I don't think I own her because I've slept with her etc as that doesn't bother me. Its the mate side of it that bothers me with how they never spoke to her before, know how I feel about her still and how they've hardly got the time to respond to my texts etc.

[Edited on 15-10-2010 by jibjob]
Scotty C

15th Oct 10 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much of a mate would u class him? And how long was u with ur ex?

[Edited on 15-10-2010 by Scotty C]
jibjob

15th Oct 10 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well there's a few of them doing it. Some I would have considered quite close mates and others not so much. Its the ones that were quite close mates that piss me off more. I was with her for 2years but it was one of those "love at first sight" things and that was about 8 years ago it just took me a while to ask her
Root

15th Oct 10 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jibjob
Well there's a few of them doing it. Some I would have considered quite close mates and others not so much. Its the ones that were quite close mates that piss me off more. I was with her for 2years but it was one of those "love at first sight" things and that was about 8 years ago it just took me a while to ask her

talk to the ones that are apparently close mates and tell them it bothers you and if they won't cut ties, then cut ties with them as they obviously couldn't care less about your feelings and can't be that good mates
jibjob

15th Oct 10 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ye that's what I was thinking I just needed to know if I was being unreasonable by thinking that. The only problem is I've lost a lot of mates because of this exact reason before. I'll just have a word and see what they say if they can't respect me then they aren't worth it.
Jamie Walby

15th Oct 10 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jibjob

Jambo im not being a jeb

[Edited on 14-10-2010 by jibjob]

I hope you're not being a jebjibjob
Eck
Premium Member

15th Oct 10 at 09:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If my mates spent more time talking to an ex and didn't bother about me they would be ex mates to go with the ex missus.
jibjob

15th Oct 10 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jamie

Eck a lot of the people I used to be mates with ended up like that 3 of them got offered outside the pub they pushed me that far and they all declined some people just aren't worth the effort
Jambo

15th Oct 10 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
If my mates spent more time talking to an ex and didn't bother about me they would be ex mates to go with the ex missus.

This
mwg

15th Oct 10 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got friendly with my mates ex fiance and we ended up getting together for a bit Most of the time I would say doing something like that was out of order but he had cheated on her and left her for this other lass so it was all his own doing really. He knew he couldn't say anything after what he'd done.
BarnshaW

15th Oct 10 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bro's before hoes and all that, nah seriously, if she is talking to your mates more then just give her a scare sort of thing, like when u next see her pull your fist back and pretend to punch her or something
jibjob

15th Oct 10 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mwg i could understand a situation like that but with doing nothing wrong its a bit of a pisstake.

Barnshaw nah I couldn't do that to her plus I'm not really arsed about her anymore in the sense of she can do what she wants. Ye I still love her and it still hurts but its only people who I thought were mates basically waiting until we've split up and then jumping in and talking to her for no reason.
mwg

15th Oct 10 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I would agree if its a straight forward you split up for what ever reason thing it would take the piss if your mates were angling after a piece of her.

I was never actually trying to get with her, we just grew closer and went from there.
jibjob

15th Oct 10 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thing is I know some where after a piece of her but some have got girlfriends so I'm not sure what they are trying to acheive? Surely if they weren't mates while we were together then why would they want to be mates now? Unless its me just being paranoid?

I might just give it back and talk to their girlfriends and see where it gets them. If they have a problem then they know how I feel and will stop it, if they don't want to talk to me then it shows they aren't worth it.
BarnshaW

15th Oct 10 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

throw acid in her face so she is disfigured and no one wants her
jibjob

15th Oct 10 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Barnshaw are you really Danny Dyer?

Nah its not in me to be horrible to her. I've tried being a twat to her but I just feel guilty.
Ingham
Banned

15th Oct 10 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mates love my exes, I think it's funny myself.
stuartmitchell

15th Oct 10 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Depends entirely on circumstances tbh. If it was amicable and you don't have feelings for them then why shouldn't they be happy?

Totally agree mate
ssj_kakarot

15th Oct 10 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm i just think if your friends are decent they wouldnt go with an ex

think how many intimate moments and shit you have shared with your ex, wouldnt want my friends talking about them with her.

i wouldnt do it to my mates, just dont think its worth it theres billions of other women in the world.

then again im a decent person and value my friends an awfull lot, would hate to think i would be upsetting them ect.
Sam
Premium Member

15th Oct 10 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-D

FFS not all women are like this - just because you ended up with people that messed you about doesn't mean ALL women will

You really need to have a more positive outlook on matters of the heart otherwise you will end up being a lonely old man.
ssj_kakarot

15th Oct 10 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
quote:
Originally posted by Adam-D

FFS not all women are like this - just because you ended up with people that messed you about doesn't mean ALL women will

You really need to have a more positive outlook on matters of the heart otherwise you will end up being a lonely old man.

na hes right most women are, yet to find a half decent one, regardless if i went out with them or they where just friends
N3CRO

15th Oct 10 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dating ya mates exes is a no go for me. Thats abit outta order imo but talking to them, I don't see any harm in that unless the ex did something really rotten, say she was cheating on you for ages then prehaps the friend should take your side and not talk to the girl.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Where do you stand... 22 database queries in 0.0129459 seconds