corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Hollister Shops

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hollister Shops
ryzer

User status: Offline
17th Oct 10 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveW
i saw a queue of about 30 people outside the Bluewater store.
Why the fuck are the queuing for a clothes shop ??

this was the same in westfield, my mum and bro started queueing, and i said, a bit too loud "your queueing for a clothes shop? this must be the most pretentious place ever."

got a few dirty looks, but its true, why queue? what happened to customer service where people queue to serve me and take my money, these morons are making it the opposite!

then you wear branded clothes so everyone can see you are a dick who queued to shop in the dark and paid too much for the priviledge.
Ojc

17th Oct 10 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I refuse to even entertain this place, the first one I saw was in Southampton and I was like WTF is this and saw a load of half naked men standing inside promoting their shit.

Then earlier in the year saw another one of their shops in Westfield which had a queue outside and people cheered when the doors opened.

Fuck that, shame as I do like quite a few of their things but won't go in the shops
mwg

17th Oct 10 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I ever buy anything of theirs it will be from the online shop. I'd prefer to try the stuff on before I buy but seen as though you can't see anything when you are in the shop, ordering online seems like the only option.
Lawrah
Premium Member

17th Oct 10 at 16:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by belton
Shell it's abercrombie in a different name. The style/quality of clothes is exactly the same. But about 30% cheaper

No, not as nice as A&F. I will not go Hollister. I will remain to get my A&F shipped from america
Dom

17th Oct 10 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
quote:
Shell it's abercrombie in a different name. The style/quality of clothes is exactly the same. But about 30% cheaper

No, not as nice as A&F. I will not go Hollister. I will remain to get my A&F shipped from america

Isn't Hollister A&F's casual/beach wear stuff?

Can't say i'm a huge fan of the stores though, the whole dim lighting thing naffs me after a few minutes trying to squint in the dark to see what you're actually holding. Rather head to HoF, Gap or Levi's if im in MK.
Nath

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I refuse to even entertain this place, the first one I saw was in Southampton and I was like WTF is this and saw a load of half naked men standing inside promoting their shit.

Then earlier in the year saw another one of their shops in Westfield which had a queue outside and people cheered when the doors opened.

Fuck that, shame as I do like quite a few of their things but won't go in the shops

What he said.
Ojc

Don't mean to be rude but do you want a kiss?
Ojc

17th Oct 10 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheaper than Superdry stuff, hmm

http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_13007_10201_692118_-1_16414_12551
Nath

17th Oct 10 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does it wash well? As thats also why I like Superdry stuff. It doesn't go crappy and lose its shape after a wash.
Ojc

17th Oct 10 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You buy something and tell me.

Their jeans are nice as well.
mwg

17th Oct 10 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont get me started on their jeans. picked out the ones I thought I liked, went to the changing room put them on and they are totally different to what I thought they were, not what I was after at all. Fucking stupid lighting. It was at that point I decided I wasn't entertaining this joke of a shop any longer and left
Jambo

17th Oct 10 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't like the shops tbh, but i have a couple of items of clothing from there. Got them uber cheap from USA and the shop in NJ was EXACTLY the same as the one in Westfields. Wxcept without a bunch of wnnabes queing outside
Ben G

17th Oct 10 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
I don't even know what hollister is How un-hip/trendy am I!! I've heard of hollister jeans I think, actually.

same hollister? sorry, i must be stuck in the olden days
Ojc

17th Oct 10 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
dont get me started on their jeans. picked out the ones I thought I liked, went to the changing room put them on and they are totally different to what I thought they were, not what I was after at all. Fucking stupid lighting. It was at that point I decided I wasn't entertaining this joke of a shop any longer and left

Oh FFS one of those ones.

This is why I like the Superdry shop in Basingstoke as it's so well lit up you can see what you are looking at.

Hmm, anyone bought anything from Hollister online? What are they like with returning stuff? Superdry have gone all arsey and won't take back stuff unless it's faulty otherwise you are issued with a credit note.
mwg

17th Oct 10 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

twats. can I have a birthday kiss
belton

17th Oct 10 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hollister tshirts my gf got me have washed incredibly well (navy) no fading what so ever and are made well.
Fit nicely too. Shame they say hollister on them
mattk

17th Oct 10 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was in there with my mate last week, thought it was quite cool, not my type of clothes though, too trendy for me
alan-g-w

17th Oct 10 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you all sound like pensioners complaining about the lighting
ed

17th Oct 10 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this the shop that Scott Mills talks about on his show? Not allowed to say the name though
Lawrah
Premium Member

17th Oct 10 at 17:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
quote:

Isn't Hollister A&F's casual/beach wear stuff?

Can't say i'm a huge fan of the stores though, the whole dim lighting thing naffs me after a few minutes trying to squint in the dark to see what you're actually holding. Rather head to HoF, Gap or Levi's if im in MK.

From experiance I dont think its the same, may have the same company behind it, but I dont like the Hollister stuff. Cheaper material or something, A bit like American Eagle.
Jake

17th Oct 10 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wont go in the one in mk because it looks like the sort of place the staff will bombard you whilst your pupils are trying to adjust to the lighting. i heard you had to look like a model to get a job and they try and act american with all the "hi guys" bullshit. anyone whos anyone knows mk is one of the most unfriendliest places in england and its cringeworthy
smcGSI16V

17th Oct 10 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hollister's is shit.

Its the teenie bopper (kids) version of the manly A&f.

Clothes line is completely different and aimed at kids. A&F's line is much more adult orientated and far superior, alto the quality is about the same.
Bonney

17th Oct 10 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The one in Liverpool 1 is the same. Been in the one at the trafford centre the other week, Seen a hoddy i liked on one of the stands they have, looked around for it on the shelf and couldn't see it anywhere!

It was full of them Emo's all sat around the armchairs they have, The miserable bunch of bastards!

Also left the shop with a banging headache. Probably the only shop where you need a torch to shop in there!
Joe

17th Oct 10 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All just shit innit.
JonnyJ

17th Oct 10 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by Shell
I don't even know what hollister is How un-hip/trendy am I!! I've heard of hollister jeans I think, actually.

same hollister? sorry, i must be stuck in the olden days

This tbh

Christ, i must have officially hit old age

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Hollister Shops 22 database queries in 1.1116819 seconds