corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Friday night? Drunken chat, Eck Punching Shelly and German weird music!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Friday night? Drunken chat, Eck Punching Shelly and German weird music!!
GF-91
Banned

User status: Offline
30th Oct 10 at 00:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
quote:
Originally posted by GF-91
quote:
Originally posted by Limecat
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Working

Smacking fuck out of Shell with your fists isn't work. It's protecting your investment.

Give her one for me. A punch, then a shagging, that's how I roll.

Or he could punch her while shagging, just for cool points.

I wouldn't punch Shell, she'd stove your fucking face in for looking at her the wrong way

I'd punch Shell. And then I'd run.
Limecat
Banned

30th Oct 10 at 00:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
wayne, didn't stop her turning up at mine tonight! Fortunately, I was still at work so she called me to tell me she'd dropped my fancy dress costume off from Haloween last year incase I needed it this year!!

She called you to ask if you needed last years Halloween outfit? Jesus fella, I hope you were sharp enough to say 'Eh? We aren't together anymore, I don't even have your picture in my wallet now so no longer shit myself when I open it!'
GF-91
Banned

30th Oct 10 at 00:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by GF-91
quote:
wayne, didn't stop her turning up at mine tonight! Fortunately, I was still at work so she called me to tell me she'd dropped my fancy dress costume off from Haloween last year incase I needed it this year!!

I bet she has been sniffing it.

stunk like fags and by that I mean cigarettes not her 12 year old BF

Oh.
Eck
Premium Member

30th Oct 10 at 00:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't get paid to punch Shell unfortunately, so for the times when I'm not doing so, I'm here. Sitting on my arse doing hee haw eating pizza just now though.
GF-91
Banned

30th Oct 10 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I don't get paid to punch Shell unfortunately, so for the times when I'm not doing so, I'm here. Sitting on my arse doing hee haw eating pizza just now though.

Punching shell will pay itself off when she finally learns to have your breakfast made on time.
Limecat
Banned

30th Oct 10 at 00:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck

Why not start a pay-per-view?

£10 here for a proper right hook then a stink raid.
RichR
Premium Member

30th Oct 10 at 00:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

She called you to ask if you needed last years Halloween outfit? Jesus fella, I hope you were sharp enough to say 'Eh? We aren't together anymore, I don't even have your picture in my wallet now so no longer shit myself when I open it!'

no she called to tell me she was at my house and had left it on the step!! And I sorted the picture in the wallet when I saw her last time by giving it back to her
Eck
Premium Member

30th Oct 10 at 00:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

Sold to the man in the Metro. I'll set that up Tomorrow

Gary, to get my breakfast, I'll need to make money before I then start throwing punches.
RichR
Premium Member

30th Oct 10 at 00:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck me I watch some shit on Youtube - The Ting Tings - Happy Birthday - Yo Gabba Gabba remix
GF-91
Banned

30th Oct 10 at 00:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

Sold to the man in the Metro. I'll set that up Tomorrow

Gary, to get my breakfast, I'll need to make money before I then start throwing punches.

Throwing a punch is free, or have I misunderstood you?
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

30th Oct 10 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sat in my mates bit, played some MW2, watched a film called Shank, soundtrack is good but didnt enjoy the film tbh.
Shell
Premium Member

30th Oct 10 at 10:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stunned.
RichR
Premium Member

30th Oct 10 at 10:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CorsAsh

30th Oct 10 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
Stunned.
A donkey punch will have that effect. Did he Monkey Face you afterwards?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Friday night? Drunken chat, Eck Punching Shelly and German weird music!! 22 database queries in 0.0138211 seconds