corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Linkin Park Tomorrow - Newcastle Arena

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Linkin Park Tomorrow - Newcastle Arena
Generation

User status: Offline
4th Nov 10 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Sometimes when you really get into the music, the only way to let it all out is to go fucking mental, best way to describe it. I love the carnage and the fact i may very well die

This

/thread.
Eck
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 18:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Why do people wave their hands in the air from side to side in a sing along? why do people clap to show apprecitaion? if its not about emotion of experiences why not stick on a cd.
Although won't door no more in case I get kicked, do you think anywhere there other than mums give a fuck about a kick.?
Hope your positioned well tomorrow, but the size of arena they play now, will never be the same.
I'll go listen to another band now, get called grunge until they become popular, and then watched people sing along with their parents.

Wait, so you are comparing the waving hands etc to being different ways of showing appreciation, but you also think they are plastic fans? I fucking cannot stand cunts like you. If people want to stand and sing, what are punks in metal boots like you going to do about it? Of course, its confirming to you. So you conform to non conformity.
Shell
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 18:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, I'm in split minds here. My general attitude is the same as Jonnys that if they aren't in my road, I'm fine. Just don't stand next to those doing it, and they're usually bang in the centre of the crowd so it's easy to avoid it.

However, Linkin Park never have been a particularly "hardcore" band and because they appeal to a different audience now, doesn't make them shit.

Also, choosing not to risk coming home with a black eye by avoiding the mosh pits doesn't make you a plastic fan you bawbag. I've been to many gigs and find the best part is standing singing my wee heart out, feeling the bass drum in my chest and coming home half deaf drenched in beer, but I wouldn't go near a pit, nor would my male friends, and we're not plastic fans.

FINALLY, the end to my rant is that by our age we should be able to appreciate all type of music, and not persecute others because their tastes aren't "harcore" enough or they're too mainstream. My biggest pet hate in life is those that refuse to like a band because suddenly everyone else likes them. Like what you like and allow others the same curteosy.
Eck
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 18:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Sometimes when you really get into the music, the only way to let it all out is to go fucking mental, best way to describe it. I love the carnage and the fact i may very well die

This

/thread.

No, because that is your way of showing emotion, which isn't the same as someone else, and that other person ruins the concert for enjoying it in their own way. You are a fucking idiot.
Generation

4th Nov 10 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Why do people wave their hands in the air from side to side in a sing along? why do people clap to show apprecitaion? if its not about emotion of experiences why not stick on a cd.
Although won't door no more in case I get kicked, do you think anywhere there other than mums give a fuck about a kick.?
Hope your positioned well tomorrow, but the size of arena they play now, will never be the same.
I'll go listen to another band now, get called grunge until they become popular, and then watched people sing along with their parents.

Wait, so you are comparing the waving hands etc to being different ways of showing appreciation, but you also think they are plastic fans? I fucking cannot stand cunts like you. If people want to stand and sing, what are punks in metal boots like you going to do about it? Of course, its confirming to you. So you conform to non conformity.

So now, I'm a punk wearing metal boots lmao, ogh so that makes you a tracksuit wearing chav yeah? I'm abit older than that.
If people want and stand and sing I will do nothing, they paid for ticket they can do as they please and so can I, read my other post. and do some homework.
JonnyJ

4th Nov 10 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

This

/thread.

But i also wouldnt have a go at anyone not wanting to do this, aslong people not wanting to get involved in pit action dont try stand in the middle of one and complain when it kicks off.

Like football for me, i love to sing and bounce, some people like to just sit and spectate, which is fine, so long as they dont try sit in amongst the mentalists and complain. Then everyone can enjoy it, we have all paid the same money to get in and have the same passion but some choose to show it in different ways.
Generation

4th Nov 10 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
Right, I'm in split minds here. My general attitude is the same as Jonnys that if they aren't in my road, I'm fine. Just don't stand next to those doing it, and they're usually bang in the centre of the crowd so it's easy to avoid it.

However, Linkin Park never have been a particularly "hardcore" band and because they appeal to a different audience now, doesn't make them shit.

Also, choosing not to risk coming home with a black eye by avoiding the mosh pits doesn't make you a plastic fan you bawbag. I've been to many gigs and find the best part is standing singing my wee heart out, feeling the bass drum in my chest and coming home half deaf drenched in beer, but I wouldn't go near a pit, nor would my male friends, and we're not plastic fans.

FINALLY, the end to my rant is that by our age we should be able to appreciate all type of music, and not persecute others because their tastes aren't "harcore" enough or they're too mainstream. My biggest pet hate in life is those that refuse to like a band because suddenly everyone else likes them. Like what you like and allow others the same curteosy.

I agree plastic fans wasn't the best of words to use, I like what i like, even though im a punk wearing steel boots apparently. I ahve worked in the world biggist music retailer for few years, I'm alot diverse. You're right also new music does not mean shit music, however I don't really like their new music so too me its shit.
Eck
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 18:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where did I say it was you? Read it properly. If the mosh pit is away from me, fine, they can do wtf they want. If you weren't a fucking idiot, you wouldn't have completely contradicted yourself several times in this thread.
Eck
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 18:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I agree plastic fans wasn't the best of words to use, I like what i like, even though im a punk wearing steel boots apparently. I ahve worked in the world biggist music retailer for few years, I'm alot diverse. You're right also new music does not mean shit music, however I don't really like their new music so too me its shit.

No no, plastic fans is the best way to describe what you think of anyone who isn't like you. Quite a lot of "alternative" fans are the same now. Even the heavier clubs are refusing people who don't look like they are into the music now. Opinions have went full circle, its the rock types looking down their noses and shunning others instead.
Shell
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 18:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Us "rock types" have feelings too
Generation

4th Nov 10 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what are punks in metal boots like you
Eck
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 18:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I blame my phone as I had deleted that part. Still a fucking idiot who can barely make a coherent sentence though.
JonnyJ

4th Nov 10 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We had a mini wall of death which involved about 6 of us in a shit bar in selby once, we were all pissed and went for it and i pushed my mate through the DJ booth, plexiglass went flying everywhere

Good night that.

[Edited on 04-11-2010 by JonnyJ]
Shell
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 19:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Goth.
Generation

4th Nov 10 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I blame my phone as I had deleted that part. Still a fucking idiot who can barely make a coherent sentence though.

My stupid phone stopped me as keys are too small Think you're getting abit to wound up about it TBH.

I am able to write perfectly, However it's not needed on here 24/7

I'm actaully a very well educated person, if you met me you would know. I guez its easy to judge ppl, oh wait thats what i wz doin and u were moning bout?
Eck
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 19:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, I am wound up actually. It boils my fucking piss that if someone wants to go to a gig and NOT run into people, they are a plastic fan. I've got a very diverse taste in music, from Dance to KSE, but I won't give someone shit or call them a plastic fan for not screaming around. Much that I wouldn't GAF about people doing that (away from me) unless someone REALLY REALLY pisses me right the fuck off.
Generation

4th Nov 10 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Yes, I am wound up actually. It boils my fucking piss that if someone wants to go to a gig and NOT run into people, they are a plastic fan. I've got a very diverse taste in music, from Dance to KSE, but I won't give someone shit or call them a plastic fan for not screaming around. Much that I wouldn't GAF about people doing that (away from me) unless someone REALLY REALLY pisses me right the fuck off. [/quote

Should calm down TBH.

[Edited on 04-11-2010 by Generation]
Eck
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 19:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you being serious?

Edit: Nice edit when you realised you fucked up

[Edited on 04-11-2010 by Eck]
mattk

4th Nov 10 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Sometimes when you really get into the music, the only way to let it all out is to go fucking mental

Totally agree

I love music, couldnt imagine a life without it

when its shit its shit, but when its god "oooooooooooo"
Generation

4th Nov 10 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Are you being serious?

Edit: Nice edit when you realised you fucked up

[Edited on 04-11-2010 by Eck]

Fair play
Eck
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 19:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll let you off with that one
Generation

4th Nov 10 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You know it makes sense
JonnyJ

4th Nov 10 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Goth.

Do you want a slap mate?
Generation

4th Nov 10 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm a goth at gigs, and a chav when i drive a modified car. I'm confused
ssj_kakarot

4th Nov 10 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

meh i used to go to the front of pits when i was younger, tend to stay near the bar now and watch bands with a drink in my hand :-)

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Linkin Park Tomorrow - Newcastle Arena 22 database queries in 0.0680699 seconds