corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » For all who fought and died

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For all who fought and died
cavmad

User status: Offline
8th Nov 10 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not just an idiot, I'm also Limecat. I meant Libyan and I'm glad I logged into my Limecat account to correct myself.

C*lt*c are a Scotch club playing in Scotland, never mind any shit about helping some toothless Micks out. I'm pretty sure there was a whip round at a Chester game once for Children In Need, it doesn't make us Nigerian you daft twat.
Hammer

8th Nov 10 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by cavmad
Hey, last time I looked C*lt*c were in Scotland. I fail to see what else there is to 'understand' about the situation at C*lt*c. If those fucking wankers are so arsed about their spud rustling mates they should fuck off over the water and go and live there. And for those of them that do live there they should find some local team to support.

Interesting to see them championing Iraq and Afghanistan, I wonder how they'd feel if Chelsea/Man Utd/whoever's supporters were waving an Iranian flag after the Lockerbie tragedy?

The club was formed to feed the mouths of the starving Irish immigrants. We might reside in Scotland but we have a proud Irish heritage.

go home? the tatties are fine now.

No thanks I'm fine in my fancy house eating caviar with the money I made living in Scotland
Hammer

8th Nov 10 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cavmad
I'm not just an idiot, I'm also Limecat. I meant Libyan and I'm glad I logged into my Limecat account to correct myself.

C*lt*c are a Scotch club playing in Scotland, never mind any shit about helping some toothless Micks out. I'm pretty sure there was a whip round at a Chester game once for Children In Need, it doesn't make us Nigerian you daft twat.

We are a whisky club?

Were Chester formed by a Nigerian man to feed Nigerians? If so then it would be a club with Nigerian heritage. If not your analogy means fuck all to anyone.

Iranian
corsa_godfather

8th Nov 10 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

majority of the 'rebels ' i know despise the british government etc but yet there quick enough to take there dole money and nhs etc sad

no doubt this will be sweeped under the carpet as usual
John

8th Nov 10 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Swept.
corsa_godfather

8th Nov 10 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

schweep
John

8th Nov 10 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not your fault you had to go to a lower quality school mate they dirty micks get all the good ones.
corsa_godfather

8th Nov 10 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Not your fault you had to go to a lower quality school mate they dirty micks get all the good ones.

we shall not go down that road
John

8th Nov 10 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Somebody else would have bitten
Hammer

8th Nov 10 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_godfather
majority of the 'rebels ' i know despise the british government etc but yet there quick enough to take there dole money and nhs etc sad

*Majority
*I
*British
*they're
*their
*No
*swept
*usual.

TBH
corsa_godfather

8th Nov 10 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by corsa_godfather

*Majority
*I
*British
*they're
*their
*No
*swept
*usual.

TBH

*To be honest.

TBH
Hammer

8th Nov 10 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ojc

9th Nov 10 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking utter absolute fucking dirty fucking scum.

No other words to describe them.

You fucking well whinge and moan about the British Army but the person who replied who lives in Northern Ireland thinks your lot are a bunch of cunts as well.

Remember you live in Scotland not Northern Ireland you moron, shouldn't you be bumming Rob Roy?
Hammer

9th Nov 10 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Xs

9th Nov 10 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are any of your family Irish or of Irish descent Hammer?
Hammer

9th Nov 10 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yip, we still have a house there.
Lawrah
Premium Member

9th Nov 10 at 18:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does it edit Celtic on this?
Lawrah
Premium Member

9th Nov 10 at 18:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no...just wondered why we have C*lti*
alan-g-w

9th Nov 10 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Total disgrace this tbh. Let's try to guess how many of the people holding one of those banners had a family member die fighting in a war as well. It's more the fact that there's no need for it. Celtic are all for relating themselves with Ireland and Catholicism when it suits them but as soon as you mention paedos they're quick to denounce it.

[Edited on 09-11-2010 by alan-g-w]
Hammer

9th Nov 10 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A load of them will have had family members that fought and were killed in both great wars.

What is your point?
alan-g-w

9th Nov 10 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why are they so ashamed to commemorate their fallen family?

And since you're being so pernickety, poppies aren't just about WW1+2

[Edited on 09-11-2010 by alan-g-w]
Lawrah
Premium Member

9th Nov 10 at 18:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bets a lot of them were just holding the thing up with no idea what was on it.
Hammer

9th Nov 10 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No one is ashamed of anything.

The poppy commemorates a number of men that brutally occupy Belfast and Basra. The Saville Report on Bloody Sunday confirmed that 14 unarmed civilians were murdered in Derry in 1972 by the Paratroop Regiment. They were among hundreds killed by the British Army during the most recent phase of conflict in Ireland. Do Celtic fans just forget that and wear a poppy because they are forced to? Would you wear a symbol commemorating someone that had killed your family or friends?

Like I said before folk would be well placed to learn the other side of the argument before the petty name calling. Me personally I think they have their right to their view and opinion but I don't think they should have used Celtic Park as their place to air it, especially when Celtic are playing.

That's the view of the vast majority of Celtic fans.
John

9th Nov 10 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly idiots on both sides, it's just that on the clean side they are a minority.

That was to lawrahah

[Edited on 09-11-2010 by John]
alan-g-w

9th Nov 10 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
No one is ashamed of anything.

The poppy commemorates a number of men that brutally occupy Belfast and Basra. The Saville Report on Bloody Sunday confirmed that 14 unarmed civilians were murdered in Derry in 1972 by the Paratroop Regiment. They were among hundreds killed by the British Army during the most recent phase of conflict in Ireland. Do Celtic fans just forget that and wear a poppy because they are forced to? Would you wear a symbol commemorating someone that had killed your family or friends?

Like I said before folk would be well placed to learn the other side of the argument before the petty name calling. Me personally I think they have their right to their view and opinion but I don't think they should have used Celtic Park as their place to air it, especially when Celtic are playing.

That's the view of the vast majority of Celtic fans.

I'll openly admit I don't know as much about this sort of thing, not in the depth you obviously do anyway. What I do think is - why protest against it? It's a charity, you don't see people protesting against Cancer Research for the disease having killed their loved ones.

The fact is there was no need to say anything. If they don't like it, fine. But again, I wonder how many Celtic fans in amongst all that were wearing a poppy? Or is it something that you'd get lynched for?

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » For all who fought and died 23 database queries in 0.0092900 seconds