corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tuition Fees March - Millbank Tower

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tuition Fees March - Millbank Tower
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Nov 10 at 18:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Just seen the footage of this on the news, absolutely disgusting behaviour, throwing fire extinguishers off buildings into the crowds etc.

They are only bothered because it means they wont be able to spend so much partying every fucking night, getting pissed up and posting pics on facebook, absolute bunch of cunts the entire student population

do you have any idea what your talking about?

its not going to have any effect on disposable income, there tuition fee will just increase, student do not see a penny of their tuition fee at present, this will not change in the future.

so no they are not pissed off because its going to stop them getting pissed.

however, i do feel something needs to happen, far to many people go to uni, degree's are worthless and the entire system is compleatly fucked.

do you want a fucking slap in the face because im ready, you and fad I fully expect Fad to come in here any second spouting his bollocks
Steve
Premium Member

10th Nov 10 at 18:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i was at uni we had student loans and grants that were designed to pay for our tuition fees, or a percentage of it based on your background, do not give me any more of your fucking bollocks else i will be round your house with men dressed in yeti suits with meat cleavers, do you hear me
deano87

10th Nov 10 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

flol.

It is right though. It won't effect disposable income. And any income gained from a part time job, whether it's put towards living or 'getting pissed' won't scratch the surface of their debt.

Adam is right also.

Behaviour today was diabolical though.
gavin18787
Premium Member

10th Nov 10 at 19:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just seen this on the news

Like said I bet most of them arn't proper students anyway. Fucking stupid though just smashing the place up and injuring and possibly killing police and fellow protestors in the process

Made the police a laughing stock also tbf

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
Shell
Premium Member

10th Nov 10 at 19:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow

Stupid, lazy bone idle moronic student cunts

You're a nice lad Dave but you seriously need to deal with your bitterness and resentment issues towards your ex and stop projecting them onto every other student in the world
SportBoy

10th Nov 10 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should of had a water cannon there full of there weekend lash piss.
Steve
Premium Member

10th Nov 10 at 19:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no shell, 90% of them are like that blokes and girls
Shell
Premium Member

10th Nov 10 at 19:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Even me?
SetH

10th Nov 10 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

An Mi24 Hind would sort them cunts out, imagine them screaming and trampling each other as they make a futile effort to run away from the spray of bullets from the 12.7 mm Yakushev-Borzov Yak-B Gatling gun.

Jake

10th Nov 10 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
quote:

Even me?

chuck norris
SetH

10th Nov 10 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OMFG a girl I know travelled down by herself for this protest, all over her FB:

Thinks its nice how 45000 students get ignored for being amicable and standing up for what we believe in for the future uk! And everyone assumes the riot was caused by all students!! This country is such a joke, stand up for what u believe in and don't just bend over to Cameron! One solution......Revolution!! X

Adam_B

10th Nov 10 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a necessary evil
Jake

10th Nov 10 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mark this is fucking getting out of hand, christmas day we're going to fuck shit up that gives us a month of solid training
dean101287

10th Nov 10 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not in anyway saying its the right way to go about a protest but then again how useful is a "silent" protest?
SetH

10th Nov 10 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
mark this is fucking getting out of hand, christmas day we're going to fuck shit up that gives us a month of solid training

You are a Crowd dispersal device... you charge into them and spread your lats and they fucking fly everywhere.

Why do all students sound the same when they speak as well? Trying their hardest to sound articulate and clever... its worse then some members of the gay community that purposely put on the julian clary type accent.
Ojc

10th Nov 10 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking dirty fucking brainwashed lazy fucking cunts, doing degress in hair washing and page turning.

Why don't they wake the fuck up.
chr15barn3s

10th Nov 10 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't get why people go to uni anyway. Fair enough if your training in medicine or something where you need to study, but most just go to get pissed for 3 years and become qualified in losing common sense.
Cavey

10th Nov 10 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went and got pissed for 5 years...
djgritt
Premium Member

10th Nov 10 at 21:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Fucking dirty fucking brainwashed lazy fucking cunts, doing degress in hair washing and page turning.

Why don't they wake the fuck up.

Ojc

10th Nov 10 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watching this footage on ITV I wish our Police were armed, take out some of these wastes of space.
Jake

10th Nov 10 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

perhaps you and steve should go down there armed with your laser guns and a backpack full of 9v batteries
ed

10th Nov 10 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think they need to learn that you don't get something for nothing and that short term pain will lead to long term gains. Fools.
ed

10th Nov 10 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Then again, that probably doesn't apply to the people who were so creative and intelligent the only box they managed to tick on their UCAS form was 'Business'. I mean what the fuck do you fucking learn when you study business. How many people answer 'what do you do?' with 'I'm a business'?
ste_p23

10th Nov 10 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
Then again, that probably doesn't apply to the people who were so creative and intelligent the only box they managed to tick on their UCAS form was 'Business'. I mean what the fuck do you fucking learn when you study business. How many people answer 'what do you do?' with 'I'm a business'?

tbh i can see why you didnt go to uni with narrow minded opinions like that you CUNT!

If you havent gathered im a business student and can guarantee you have no idea what you are talking about.

Business is a broad ranged subject which involves a whole spectrum of real world topics such as:- (Its not based on owning or running a business you muppet!)

Marketing
Accounting
Finance
HR
Law
Economics

So tell me what business doesnt need anyone who knows anything about these factors?

P.S go and prance about some more with your camera you big fairy!

Rant over

[Edited on 10-11-2010 by ste_p23]
CorsAsh

10th Nov 10 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Err, I'm fairly certain Ed did go to University.

In fact he's still there, doing a PhD.

[Edited on 10-11-2010 by CorsAsh]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tuition Fees March - Millbank Tower 23 database queries in 0.1918669 seconds