corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How to find out when muslims are going to protest ?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How to find out when muslims are going to protest ?
Ingham
Banned

User status: Offline
13th Nov 10 at 03:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It isn't okay for them, I'm not a racist and they were out of order for doing it - as would any religion doing the same to us. Unfortunately we live in a world where the darker skinned race can shout racism and be fully backed by our police force/magistrate. England is no longer a white country.
craig_s

13th Nov 10 at 03:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really riles me that on top of all this shit they get away with,they try and stop us celebrating out religous holidays because it offends them,if they dont like it they can leave.

id love to see someone start a petiton to stop them having prayer time and see how far that gets.
JaffaTB

13th Nov 10 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive always wanted to go past a mosque at prayer time and nick all the sandals left outside
Sam
Premium Member

13th Nov 10 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Disliking extremists from any religion or 'group' because of things they do and endorse (i.e. blowing people up, causing/inciting racial hatred, etc.) isn't racist.

Disliking ALL people just because of their race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin IS racist.

A lot of the ignorant among us seem to be the latter, whilst trying to kid themselves and others that they are only the former.

[Edited on 13-11-2010 by Sam]
purcell7

13th Nov 10 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
Disliking extremists from any religion or 'group' because of things they do and endorse (i.e. blowing people up, causing/inciting racial hatred, etc.) isn't racist.

Disliking ALL people just because of their race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin IS racist.

A lot of the ignorant among us seem to be the latter, whilst trying to kid themselves and others that they are only the former.

[Edited on 13-11-2010 by Sam]

mattk

13th Nov 10 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive been to a few EDL rallies, MOST of which have gone well, one in Bolton kicked off, when you see the volume of people there though you can put into perspective just how small the minority of trouble makers attend, unfortunatly its always them that get noticed
Sam
Premium Member

13th Nov 10 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are the troublemakers actually EDL members or "hangers-on" - i.e. mindless idiots that are up for a fight regardless of the reason?
mattk

13th Nov 10 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

normaly just chavs in henlys jeans and hoodies, I think they just hear about it and think Il have a bit of that

the EDL stwewards normaly end up booting them out

you get all sorts at the rallies, mostly middle aged people tbh, more and more black people are attending too, which is good

*I am in no way a member of the EDL I just observe
Edd

13th Nov 10 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk

*I am in no way a member of the EDL I just observe

have some courage in your convictions ffs
johnny86
Premium Member

14th Nov 10 at 07:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is all a joke..... England is not a white country no more the most common surname is singh followed by Patel and the most dish eaten in england is curry.

This is a joke what happened to the names smith, jones etc and roast dinners and fish and chips....

But its not just asian's that have wound me up its all the foreign people over here. 2.7 million out of work its a joke. I work in Asda and we have 395 staff and 35 cleaners... All the 35 cleaners are polish or eastern european which none of them speak a word of english... Joke.

i'm not saying they shouldn't be working over here but they should atleast be able to speak our fuckin language!!!

Rant over.
K2 GTi

14th Nov 10 at 07:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I say get the sweaty cunts out.. but the damage has been done and it's now too late..!! We will never be true England anymore and it will only get worse! Before we know it we will be learning the muslim law. Over 60% of people in my city in England is Asians.. The only way out is to migrate, sad state of affairs... We should do an Australia and kick the fuckers out
GF-91
Banned

14th Nov 10 at 07:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K2 GTi
I say get the sweaty cunts out.. but the damage has been done and it's now too late..!! We will never be true England anymore and it will only get worse! Before we know it we will be learning the muslim law. Over 60% of people in my city in England is Asians.. The only way out is to migrate, sad state of affairs... We should do an Australia and kick the fuckers out

You sir, are a knob.
johnny86
Premium Member

14th Nov 10 at 08:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

+1
Sam
Premium Member

14th Nov 10 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

It's funny how threads like this show just who the ignorant, unintelligent people are on this forum.

As you are quoting statistics, I'll do the same but for England in general:

- 88.2% of people in England are WHITE (that is, British, Irish or other)
- 5.7% of people in England are ASIAN (Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi or other)

The above figures are from the Office for National Statistics by the way.

Now while I don't know where you live, there may be a large Asian community there but this is not the case for ALL towns/villages/cities in England is it? If you lived in some well-to-do area where people are all or mainly white, and you hardly ever came across someone that didn't have the same skin colour as yours, would you have the same views? I think not.

Oh and your (and other people's) comments about Australia make laugh... I myself am actually from Australia, and they do not just chuck out any old person because they are not white or Christian/Catholic you know. They only let people (of any background) in the country if they can prove to the state that they have money and won't sponge off the system like British people do with their system - do you even know how much it costs to emigrate to Australia? It's a damn site more than it costs to come here!

Also, if you think the UK is too "ethnic" you will have a big fucking shock if you ever spend some time in Australia because it is much more culturally diverse than the UK will EVER be!
Sam
Premium Member

14th Nov 10 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnny86
This is all a joke..... England is not a white country no more the most common surname is singh followed by Patel and the most dish eaten in england is curry.

This is a joke what happened to the names smith, jones etc and roast dinners and fish and chips....

Firstly, Singh and Patel are not common surnames. Smith and Jones are.

Secondly, if you knew anything about the history of your land you would know that the British introduced what you and I know as a curry dish.

quote:

But its not just asian's that have wound me up its all the foreign people over here. 2.7 million out of work its a joke. I work in Asda and we have 395 staff and 35 cleaners... All the 35 cleaners are polish or eastern european which none of them speak a word of english... Joke.

i'm not saying they shouldn't be working over here but they should atleast be able to speak our fuckin language!!!

Because all foreign people take all the jobs right? Idiot. To prove my point about most WHITE British people being too bone idle to take any jobs they felt were "beneath" them, there was a programme on Channel 4 a while back which tried to get some lazy ass fuckers into work in factories packing products into boxes or picking fruit etc., one person couldn't even be arsed turning up on the first day, the rest moaned about how much work they had to do and how the foreign people working there just STFU and got on with the job, and from what I remember one of the employers actually preferred hiring foreigners to do the work because they worked hard and didn't moan and whinge like most British people do.

The only thing I actually agree with you on (and even then this is only partially) is knowing the language of the land. Most Eastern europeans and Asians I know speak English well enough to get them by in their daily lives. Whilst it's not a mandatory requirement to speak perfect, fluent English to move to the UK, people do need to be able to speak English well enough to be able to get on with their lives in the UK.
Limecat
Banned

14th Nov 10 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Rant over.

That's because the English are too fucking lazy to do an honest days work they would rather do nothing and get dole money. That void has to be filled somehow. Hopefully this benefits shake-up will see to that?

I reported someone the other day as they claim incapacity benefit when they are perfectly capable of working.
bally2010
Premium Member

14th Nov 10 at 23:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not racist i just dont like the bomb chuckers they stink for starters took most if not all jobs in england , imo the uk should kick all non english nationality out non of this visa buisness , this country is fucked now and we will never get it back unless we send the foriegners home
bally2010
Premium Member

14th Nov 10 at 23:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and then we can have our jobs back but the brittish ae too lazy
richc

14th Nov 10 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gone past caring tbh. It winds me up so much, but where do you start?

It starts with muslims burning poppies, then it goes onto 'dirrty black cunts' etc, then its we should be like other countries, then it goes onto the countries jobs, then the economy...and it just goes miles off topic!

Anyone else just gets fed up of stuff like this, and just gone past caring because there is nothing we can do?
Root

14th Nov 10 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GF-91
quote:

You sir, are a knob.

and you're a doormat. I'm not prepared to put up with it any longer, whether that means vigilantism or immigrating myself
harrisp

14th Nov 10 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was out of work for a while so did some agency work, I was working with a couple of english through the agency and a few polish, after the first day the english workers were turning up late and were stupidly slow and just couldnt be bothered with the work.
The polish blokes worked harder and were even on time to work after being on the piss the night before .

Jimmy carr once said something like " if an unskilled immigrant that cant talk english can come over here and take your job then how shit are you" .

If someone wants to come out here and work then why not, we emigrate to other countrys and work.
But if you dont want to come and claim benefits, break our laws and disagree with our traditions etc then they should be deported.
ste_p23

14th Nov 10 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and you're a doormat. I'm not prepared to put up with it any longer, whether that means vigilantism or immigrating myself

Fair comment there! Im sure there are far right groups already planning revenge for this disrespect during the two minutes silence

[Edited on 15-11-2010 by ste_p23]
Rickavo

15th Nov 10 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This..
quote]Originally posted by Sam
quote:

Firstly, Singh and Patel are not common surnames. Smith and Jones are.

Secondly, if you knew anything about the history of your land you would know that the British introduced what you and I know as a curry dish.

quote:

Because all foreign people take all the jobs right? Idiot. To prove my point about most WHITE British people being too bone idle to take any jobs they felt were "beneath" them, there was a programme on Channel 4 a while back which tried to get some lazy ass fuckers into work in factories packing products into boxes or picking fruit etc., one person couldn't even be arsed turning up on the first day, the rest moaned about how much work they had to do and how the foreign people working there just STFU and got on with the job, and from what I remember one of the employers actually preferred hiring foreigners to do the work because they worked hard and didn't moan and whinge like most British people do.

The only thing I actually agree with you on (and even then this is only partially) is knowing the language of the land. Most Eastern europeans and Asians I know speak English well enough to get them by in their daily lives. Whilst it's not a mandatory requirement to speak perfect, fluent English to move to the UK, people do need to be able to speak English well enough to be able to get on with their lives in the UK.

And this

quote:
Originally posted by harrisp
I was out of work for a while so did some agency work, I was working with a couple of english through the agency and a few polish, after the first day the english workers were turning up late and were stupidly slow and just couldnt be bothered with the work.
The polish blokes worked harder and were even on time to work after being on the piss the night before .

Jimmy carr once said something like " if an unskilled immigrant that cant talk english can come over here and take your job then how shit are you" .

If someone wants to come out here and work then why not, we emigrate to other countrys and work.
But if you dont want to come and claim benefits, break our laws and disagree with our traditions etc then they should be deported.

Some people are just clueless, If we deported and declined any imagrants the countrys economy would totally fall to pieces nevermind be a worse place to live.. i.e No indian/chinese/italian resturants and what about people who cant afford to pay silly prices for things like a new kitchen who would normally get say a polish man to do it?

Its the benefit thieving/17 yo mother to 6 that need a kick right up the arse!
harrisp

15th Nov 10 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also I used to work for an Australian bloke, no one gets up in arms about Aussies working here. I think a lot of people who claim to no be racist are actually racist but ashamed or scared of being racist Yes there are arseholes polish/indians/pakis etc etc but our country is also full of English/Welsh/Scottish scumbags.

[Edited on 15-11-2010 by harrisp]
bally2010
Premium Member

15th Nov 10 at 00:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im english

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How to find out when muslims are going to protest ? 22 database queries in 0.0246561 seconds