corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Root canal treatment

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Root canal treatment
Shell
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Nov 10 at 08:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shut up Alex!
Shell
Premium Member

21st Nov 10 at 11:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Face has been sore to touch around where she gave me the anaesthetic and is now bruised today! Wondering if its been the injection or if I've bumped it while it was numb without realising. Not impressed at all.
Eck
Premium Member

21st Nov 10 at 11:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd sincerely hope you'd notice battering your face off of something if it was numb or not
Kano

21st Nov 10 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shell its not painful in the slightest when there doing it. I had it done to a front tooth last month. The feeling once its out is brilliant, mine had to come out because it was super sensitive. The relief was amazing..

Its a bit of a funny sensation when there pulling it out, like a hair being pulled out but not a painful experience.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Root canal treatment 22 database queries in 0.1467919 seconds