corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Company Secret Santa...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Company Secret Santa...
Gaz

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 10 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Marks-and-Spencer-Diamant%C3%A9-Mouse/dp/B0044JNB40?extid=TP_2_FRO_T_MSF_

Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
22nd Nov 10 at 21:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I got some of the crap in this thread I would throw it in the bin there and then.
Marc

18th Dec 10 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just bought mine.

For the Skany Santa (£1) I bought a pair of wine bottle stops and wrapped them in newspaper and tied with string I was going to get a bog brush but couldn't find one for a squid.

For the proper £5 one I bought a kids double book pack, The Big Bum Collection - Ones about farts and the other is about how much shit an elephant produces Topped off with some Cadburys Snow Bites

I better get some premium shit

[Edited on 18-12-2010 by Marc]
mattant

18th Dec 10 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/nothing/index.html

The profit made on that must be massive
Generation

19th Dec 10 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got some stick on mousaches, was not happy after i spent £13 and this clearl come from the pound shop
dannymccann

19th Dec 10 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What did every one else get? We had a £5 limit so I made the most of Debenhams, I got mine the Gumball Machine out of the Debenhams sale. I like to think of it as a gift that keeps giving, its a business opportunity, he can now charge other people in the office for sweets and start an empire

I got a 2011 Family Guy desk calendar, to complement the one from 2010 Ive got atm

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Company Secret Santa... 22 database queries in 0.0054679 seconds