corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I think I'm an insomniac

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I think I'm an insomniac
MarkSport

User status: Offline
29th Nov 10 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MJFF88
The only times I don't sleep is if its too warm or if I start counting the amount of sleep I'm going to get. The second I think "ffs I'm only going to get 5 hours at this rate" thats it, I may aswell just get up & do something.

If you cant sleep after 30/45 minutes I'm told the best thing to do is open your bedroom window, leave the room for 10/15 minutes then come back & try again. Also only use your bed for sleep, if you use it for anything else your mind plays tricks on your & its harder to nod off. I had that problem last winter when I just lay in it all the time watching TV

Thats spot on. I basically live in my room.Its the main part of the house to me.I haven't got a sofa or anything in my room so i lie on my bed whilst watching tv,on the computer,watching a dvd etc.

I used to sleep with the window open but my parents come in and shut it when ive fell asleep so i get warm and wake back up

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I think I'm an insomniac 22 database queries in 0.0059810 seconds