corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bosses not "taking" bonuses!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bosses not "taking" bonuses!
Bart

User status: Offline
22nd Dec 10 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
What if they had the runway cleared but the weather still prevented them from taking off or landing, who would you complain to then

I think that's a VERY rare instance a plane wouldn't go out due to bad weather.
John

22nd Dec 10 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The weather is bad though.

Yes other countries can deal with it, they have the equipment though.

Everyone would also complain when they had to foot the bill of buying that equipment in.

Basically, everyone like a good moan.
Nath

22nd Dec 10 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does make me laugh when people say, 'look at Switzerland, they cope fine with this weather'. Yeah a country with less people than London.
Dom

22nd Dec 10 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Does make me laugh when people say, 'look at Switzerland, they cope fine with this weather'. Yeah a country with less people than London.

They also have a proper infrastructure for dealing with snow unlike us who get once in a blue moon.
Nath

22nd Dec 10 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly. I dare say they have a bigger budget for 8m people for this than we do for 60m.
Hammer

22nd Dec 10 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You don't see folk at the North Pole getting stuck at the bottom of hills in their BMW narf narf.

GTF.
Jambo

22nd Dec 10 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's the American Jews tbh. Just trying to make money off the people stranded and to keep them inline with fear.

Englands weather is famously unpredictable due to it's unique geographical position. The guy couldn't of prepared for it with the budget he had. If he did they would of fired him for "wasting funds" or being paranoid.

But still let's play the blame game and we can all sleep sound because we fixed the problem by firing someone who did a great job 99.9% of the time
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
22nd Dec 10 at 20:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What annoyed me about this was the government offering army assistance about half an hour after the place re-opened. Surely they should have been there at the first sight of closure?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bosses not "taking" bonuses! 22 database queries in 0.1887650 seconds