corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Parcelforce *update*

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Parcelforce *update*
Robbo_Corsa

User status: Offline
24th Dec 10 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMI3m6WDgn0&feature=related
Ben G

24th Dec 10 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
I've had laptops, kindles, other expensive easy to lift stuff left outside/not signed for.

I think Hammer had a wii left lying somewhere outside.

cunts done this to my brothers pc bits he bought. 180 quids worth and they chucked it over the fence onto the crazy paving in the back garden

they've also left an 80gb ipod classic (180 quids worth) outside the front door a couple years back. luckily my dad found it, but he told them he hadn't so got another 1 for free.

morons.

[Edited on 24-12-2010 by Ben G]
Marc

25th Dec 10 at 00:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure what Corsasport can do blud, best to contact ParcelForce.
Nath

25th Dec 10 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

25th Dec 10 at 10:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nath - I'm not sure what the shops policy is but any lost parcels have to be claimed through parcel force and its an ugly process
Marc

25th Dec 10 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath

Nath

25th Dec 10 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
nath - I'm not sure what the shops policy is but any lost parcels have to be claimed through parcel force and its an ugly process

Yeah I reckon so, but I thought I should inform Novatech as they entrust ParcelFail to get their goods to their customers. Plus with pre-sales advice Novatech were very helpful, so they seem a good bunch to have on my side and hopefully to also get involved with chasing ParcelFail.
willay
Premium Member

25th Dec 10 at 12:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBFH they have as much pulling power with Parcel Force as you do, first they can investigate where its gone but 9 times out of 10 the account manager (in my experience btw) will say send a claim in now!

With PF you have to claim something like 15 working days from the date of delivery or they wont follow it through. If the value of the other package was over £250 they also need to put on extra compo.

I think *technically* you have to chase Parcel Force but if any claim needs to be put in it should be done from Nova's side. I've had to do various claims with them and it can take abit of time and I typically dont give any money back to the customer until I have got some from PF because when packages are signed for but never actually got there I'm going on the word of the customer who could be trying to pull a fast one on me. They will interview the driver as soon as you report this with them.
Nath

25th Dec 10 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair enough. Both parties have been informed, so now to sit back and wait
willay
Premium Member

25th Dec 10 at 12:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you report it to PF by phone or their online form? You'll get money/bits back one way or another you just need to be patient I'm afraid m8
mattk

25th Dec 10 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive had a £300 SLR camera chucked over the fence at ours in a part of the garden its obvious no one goes in, it was there for 3 days till the dog found it
Nath

25th Dec 10 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
Did you report it to PF by phone or their online form? You'll get money/bits back one way or another you just need to be patient I'm afraid m8

Online using the tracking enquiry tab. Yeah, luckily what I ordered isn't urgent or anything.

I'll check round the back of my house then just incase.
Nath

30th Dec 10 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So, ParcelForce got back to me and said my parcel is due for delivery today. They failed to address why it had been signed for though. And sure enough at 1pm it arrived.
Norcy91

30th Dec 10 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DHL delivered my gasket set for my Punto i'm fixing by shoving it through my letter box that was after he knocked on the door and waited all of 5 seconds
JaffaTB

31st Dec 10 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i remember the parcel man leaving a nintendo 64 and a playstation down the side of my shed when they first came out

and one knocked and opened the door and threw the parcel at the bottom of the stairs and closed the door again

EDIT: also remember paying extra for next day delivery from ebuyer for some PC speakers and some other components, other bits arrived but not the speakers, phoned up but got some paki who couldnt get what i was moaning at so i hung up then shouted at the phone

[Edited on 31-12-2010 by JaffaTB]
Fro

31st Dec 10 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If they leave stuff that should be signed for without it being signed tell them you never received it, so you get another then sell it
Ben G

31st Dec 10 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
If they leave stuff that should be signed for without it being signed tell them you never received it, so you get another then sell it

thats what my dad does now. had enough of retarded postmen not waiting for 30 seconds for someone to answer.
Simon

31st Dec 10 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I came home the other day to find a parcel propped up against the front door, had one of the cards through the letter box with the box ticked next to 'left in a secure location'. Not sure what part of left outside they consider secure
Tiger

31st Dec 10 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My missus had some pricey leather boots delivered once, dont remember the courier company but they left the parcel out the back, didnt put a slip through the door and the boots sat out there in the rain for 3 days.
Steve
Premium Member

31st Dec 10 at 12:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking [img]
Ben G

31st Dec 10 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what the fuck are you on about.
Steve
Premium Member

31st Dec 10 at 12:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wtf
Ben G

31st Dec 10 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry bro.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Parcelforce *update* 22 database queries in 0.0118010 seconds