corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Fat moaning c*nt

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fat moaning c*nt
sand-eel

User status: Offline
20th Jan 11 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I actually like this new government, its about time money grabbing twats get what they deserve.
Twitch

20th Jan 11 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
quote:
Originally posted by Twitch
No its not. but if you can find me a job where i live without lying about my disabliltys etc feel free to try.

I bet there is jobs but you feel that they are beneath you.. or you've just got lazy and like the easy payout for doing fuck all

I wouldn't say any job is beneath me seeing as i used to work cleaning bins around the county or previously worked on a farm shovelling pig shit. seems to me your just sore cause you have to earn the money you make. but if you want to swap with me feel free. you can sit around not doing anything and never being able to go out with your friends on your shitty £200 a month whilst been called a lazy cunt by people like you and i can take you job earn a living get a house, start a pension and live happily knowing i can afford to do things i like and start doing all the hobbies i used to do before becoming unemployed

Think before you speak!
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

20th Jan 11 at 16:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you shouldnt even be on job seekers as your not activly seeking employment your at college learning to be able to get a job!

Its not like you live in outer mongolia you live in flitwick which isnt far from bedford or MK im sure there is a job you could do!
Ste M

20th Jan 11 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bloody hell.. wish I could live off 200 quid. A months salary doesn't seem to last me 2 weeks. Not even sure why tbh
Twitch

20th Jan 11 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
could you lie about tourettes? Surely they'd know from your tick in an interview etc?

Not taking the piss, genuine question

cant lie about it because mine is way to obvious. its not the case that i cant do a job its more that im steriotyped to being a person who swears there mouth off at people as loud as they can.
Twitch

20th Jan 11 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
you shouldnt even be on job seekers as your not activly seeking employment your at college learning to be able to get a job!

Its not like you live in outer mongolia you live in flitwick which isnt far from bedford or MK im sure there is a job you could do!

when have i said im not looking for a job?? If i come off job seekers i cant get to college which then means i'll have no future and have to go back on the doll. again. you really are just a shallow angry person.
RichR
Premium Member

20th Jan 11 at 16:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, I get that - I was backing you up! it must be difficult to walk into an interview situation anyway as I guess with nerves/pressure; your tourettes is worse?
ed

20th Jan 11 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that what your ticks are though, or are people not giving you the time of day because that's what they assume?
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

20th Jan 11 at 16:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

when have i said im not looking for a job?? If i come off job seekers i cant get to college which then means i'll have no future and have to go back on the doll. again. you really are just a shallow angry person.

Not at all shallow or angry one bit.

Just think its a piss take that your at college yet on JSA. you what 20 not 50 with ties.

Blaming it on tourettes may not be the case you may just be shite at interviews.
ed

20th Jan 11 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think someone's been injecting the Daily Mail intravenously lately...
Brett
Premium Member

20th Jan 11 at 16:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Just think its a piss take that your at college yet on JSA. you what 20 not 50 with ties.

Does take the piss. I know families who need money like that after being let go from their company but the stupid system won't allow them to claim anything.
Twitch

20th Jan 11 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah my ticks are all motor. like nodding my head and throwing my arms out. When im concentrating tho they practicly stop so when say carrying a drink to my room etc i wont throw it everywhere most people assume i swear as that is the type of tourette's ( which is the least common ) thats always on the TV. And yeh i gathered that lee cheers

Belive me being on the doll isn't nice. you walk into the building every friday to sign on with people giving you dirty looks. you cant ever go on holiday because they will stop it so then you'll have about a month where you have no money at all. You only get enough to live, not to be happy. Forchantly for me i have very good friends who try to get me out at least once a week but as i said. i'll always drive for them and they'll just pay entry and petrol. ( so basicly a personal taxi ^_^ )
Brett
Premium Member

20th Jan 11 at 16:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why the fuck should you get to go on holiday anyway? If you're claiming the dole it's because you need that money to live.
Twitch

20th Jan 11 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Blaming it on tourettes may not be the case you may just be shite at interviews.

Ok cool. so if you lost you job tomorrow and started living off your savings while trying to find a job. 6 months down the line you still havent gotten one what would you do? loose you house family and starve to death or would you swallow your pride and ask for help?
I may be going to college but i wouldn't be able to if i wasnt on the Doll. i still had to save all the money i could from the JSA to pay for the exam fee's £210 and then still need to travel to bedford twice a week. I dont get hand outs from my parents ( i never ask ) and even if i did i doubt i would get any. I've asked my dad to see if he could help me find a job and he helped me do my C.V. i even asked my brother ( who lives in london ) if i could stay at his for a while to try find a job around there. its not that im not trying my dam hardest to find a job. Its more to the point once you've asked every place local to you where you dont need a qualification more than 5 times over the last year you start to run out of places to go.
At least im at college trying to better myself unlike the fat moaning guy who is upset about getting £700 a week only.
Twitch

20th Jan 11 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
Why the fuck should you get to go on holiday anyway? If you're claiming the dole it's because you need that money to live.

I ment like even visiting a friends in the same country etc ^_^
Oh and if you miss a sign in day due to a job interview. they also cancel it regardless if you got the job or not ^_^
They dont make it easy to get anyone money and when your getting it you feel like a cunt all the time anyway.

seems more to me alot of people on here have never been in this situation
sc0ott

20th Jan 11 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what happened to college bursaries?
micra_pete
Premium Member

20th Jan 11 at 16:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hark at the angry people in this thread.

Brett
Premium Member

20th Jan 11 at 16:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Oh and if you miss a sign in day due to a job interview. they also cancel it regardless if you got the job or not ^_^

No they fucking don't Now you're talking absolute shite.

You know, I'm sure you're not actually allowed to claim JSA whilst at college. Have you declared it? EMA maybe.

quote:
Originally posted by micra_pete

Who's angry? It's a civil discussion. Piss off if you're just going to make stupid worthless comments.

[Edited on 20-01-2011 by loafofbrett]
micra_pete
Premium Member

20th Jan 11 at 16:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brett you hypocrite, you're from Manchester, you telling me your aren't claiming? whatever.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

20th Jan 11 at 16:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ok cool. so if you lost you job tomorrow and started living off your savings while trying to find a job. 6 months down the line you still havent gotten one what would you do? loose you house family and starve to death or would you swallow your pride and ask for help?
I may be going to college but i wouldn't be able to if i wasnt on the Doll. i still had to save all the money i could from the JSA to pay for the exam fee's £210 and then still need to travel to bedford twice a week. I dont get hand outs from my parents ( i never ask ) and even if i did i doubt i would get any. I've asked my dad to see if he could help me find a job and he helped me do my C.V. i even asked my brother ( who lives in london ) if i could stay at his for a while to try find a job around there. its not that im not trying my dam hardest to find a job. Its more to the point once you've asked every place local to you where you dont need a qualification more than 5 times over the last year you start to run out of places to go.
At least im at college trying to better myself unlike the fat moaning guy who is upset about getting £700 a week only.

I wouldnt because ive worked hard and im actually a wanted person for an employee.

i have worked hard and im a qualified in a lot of areas of microsoft.

And IF if it really came to it i would look for jobs up and down the country and move if it came to it.

[Edited on 20-01-2011 by VrsTurbo]
jrsteeve

20th Jan 11 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah he was more bothered about losing the bird who'd been looking after him than the money. Was obviously in love with her, the deluded bell end.
sc0ott

20th Jan 11 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you think he can afford to move if he found a job 330 miles away?

i notice its the ones that have the jobs that say 'youre not looking hard enough' etc. its easier said than done.

if he didnt have tourettes he probably could find a job much easier. plenty call centres out there but do you think they will take him on with what he has? probably not.
Twitch

20th Jan 11 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

No they fucking don't Now you're talking absolute shite.

You know, I'm sure you're not actually allowed to claim JSA whilst at college. Have you declared it? EMA maybe.

quote:
Originally posted by micra_pete

Who's angry? It's a civil discussion. Piss off if you're just going to make stupid worthless comments.

Honestly that did happen to me. took in proof with a headed letter etc from the company and i had to re claim in the end which was tottal pish.
also they do know im at college i'm still avaliable for full time work tho as im willing to work weekends if needed. everything is 100% legit.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

20th Jan 11 at 17:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
do you think he can afford to move if he found a job 330 miles away?

i notice its the ones that have the jobs that say 'youre not looking hard enough' etc. its easier said than done.

if he didnt have tourettes he probably could find a job much easier. plenty call centres out there but do you think they will take him on with what he has? probably not.

He should look after his money then. Does he need a car prob not as there is public transport.

micra_pete
Premium Member

20th Jan 11 at 17:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Fat moaning c*nt 22 database queries in 0.0333781 seconds