corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » cosworth?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cosworth?
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Feb 11 at 19:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lies all lies. Just a general oh yes i shall do thos or that but no doubt you have blue led's or neons on your car
FAZ
Premium Member

17th Feb 11 at 19:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

xe then on carbs
fenwick1991

17th Feb 11 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow really neons am not a chav and led lights realllyyyy and am sorry a dont want another xe
bally2010
Premium Member

17th Feb 11 at 20:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably only ever had a 1.2 8v , why would u wantr to try get as much power out of a 1.6 when u can go 2.0 and get much more power for half the price
bally2010
Premium Member

17th Feb 11 at 20:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fenwick1991
wow really neons am not a chav and led lights realllyyyy and am sorry a dont want another xe

pics of said xe and let corsas u have had and pics of sport

[Edited on 17-02-2011 by bally2010]
fenwick1991

17th Feb 11 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am sorry a 1.2 a have had a redtop corsa a b16 civic yh there not 1.2 a can a sure u that and really a dont see why folk think its wrong doin up a 1.6 my mate had a gsi which destroyed redtops and he said it was much faster than the redtop he had destroyed a redtop on carbs at crail on drag strip and the boy was amazed it was only a 1.6
mantamark

17th Feb 11 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You want to build a 200bhp 1600 16v engine, and you think you can buy cosworth parts?

I think you need to hand over some serious cash to someone who knows what they are doing, as you clearly dont.

So you would rather spend 6k+ building a high spec 1600 16v, rather than 2k for a high spec xe? just because it will be less common? how many high spec xe's are kicking around your way?
fenwick1991

bailey a will get pics of me redtop on the weekend a need to pay the member fee which will be done tomorrow cos its payday lol and ave not had a let a was just making a point lol
mantamark

Use photobucket to host pics?
bally2010
Premium Member

17th Feb 11 at 20:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fenwick1991
am sorry a 1.2 a have had a redtop corsa a b16 civic yh there not 1.2 a can a sure u that and really a dont see why folk think its wrong doin up a 1.6 my mate had a gsi which destroyed redtops and he said it was much faster than the redtop he had destroyed a redtop on carbs at crail on drag strip and the boy was amazed it was only a 1.6

video of gsi destroing the redtop ?
fenwick1991

17th Feb 11 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmm mantamark a do knw wat am doin and well theres a few xes way carbs in novas and corsa around where a live and a dont see why you have a problem buildin a high spec 1.6 a aint to fussed about xes a dont see why everyone has to have a obsession oh look ave got a redtop big woop
fenwick1991

17th Feb 11 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a will speak to him tomorrow to see if hes got the vid and oh do u use photobucket a will have a we look into that just now
mantamark

17th Feb 11 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its common sense man!

Why spend 6k to get the same power as a 2k build? And a 200bhp 1600 isnt going to be much use as aroad car tbh.

I think you need to realise people are offering advice to you.
bally2010
Premium Member

17th Feb 11 at 20:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh i dont like redtops me i prefer 8v engines so i dont have an obsession it just makes sense to go c20xe route for the power u want

bally2010
Premium Member

17th Feb 11 at 20:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stick cosworth stickers on that will make u handle better
fenwick1991

17th Feb 11 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well ever since a have been on this site folk have said really stupid stuff to me and bein right cocky a do understand wat u mean but its ma choice at the end of the day and a prob end up usin it for track tbh than the road even though thats wat it was planned for and a like the 8vs as well but a have had this engine lyin in me garage so a thought a would use it instead
fenwick1991

17th Feb 11 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol to stickers to make handle better
bally2010
Premium Member

17th Feb 11 at 20:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ecotec = shit there crap standard so tuned up it will be a bag of shit , but if u put a cosworth sticker on the cam cover u may get extra 5 bhp and you will certinly get better handling
fenwick1991

17th Feb 11 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha am not that bothered about cosworth a was just curious if there was any parts lol
mantamark

17th Feb 11 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you want to be taken seriously i would start by typing english, rather than text speak, alot of people get annoyed by this, i'm one of them.
bally2010
Premium Member

17th Feb 11 at 20:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cosworth = ford

sport = vauxhall

fenwick1991

17th Feb 11 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am sorry mantmark am trying to get used to writing in english as you can tell a make slight mistakes with my writing ok a dont mean to write in text
gez bay

17th Feb 11 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bally2010
cosworth = ford

sport = vauxhall

Cosworth are a tuning company, not ford. New subaru 330 cosworth built, and the litchfield type 25 subaru cosworth tuned on import. And the cosworth mercedes.
MarkSport

17th Feb 11 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsaworth
gez bay

17th Feb 11 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » cosworth? 22 database queries in 0.0150988 seconds