corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » For the record...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For the record...
mwg

User status: Offline
27th Feb 11 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get small numberplates
P1CK4D

27th Feb 11 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just for the record. I've never thought you hated women. I just think your gay and into cock.
Warren G

27th Feb 11 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

abit like tom
pow
Premium Member

27th Feb 11 at 19:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone is entitled to their opinion Rich, just cos I'm not hanging out the back of a different essex burd every week doesn't mean I'm ginger beer
P1CK4D

27th Feb 11 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Everyone is entitled to their opinion Rich, just cos I'm not hanging out the back of a different essex burd every week doesn't mean I'm ginger beer

What's a burd?
Warren G

27th Feb 11 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.google.co.uk/images?q=essex+girl&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GBfficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=607
Ryan

27th Feb 11 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jodie Marsh
Steve
Premium Member

27th Feb 11 at 19:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get the impression girls like the idea of meeting someone off the net but when it actually comes to it, they bottle it.

I suspect shes told her mates, and they have gone all dramaramamamama about it saying she could end up killed

maybe she could
pow
Premium Member

27th Feb 11 at 19:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The first sensible thing steve has said in YEARS
Ben J

27th Feb 11 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's what I was kinda getting at in my earlier comment about her bottling it. But if you are decent with her about it then she may decided to actually meet u next time.

Ian
Site Administrator

27th Feb 11 at 19:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doubt it, if she's been on a dating web site for more than five minutes she'll know that's what they're about.

Since when do you need to chase this girl now? If she's swerved it, that is up to her. You might find she gets back in touch when she's "better" and picks it back up. Or you might find that's a nice way of saying do one and you'll never hear from her again. Either way, this is not your job to clarify. Assumption isn't your enemy in every single case.

You've a few choices with this one, either try and get it going or just leave it. I would probably be thinking about option 2, the only minor issue being that if she genuinely is ill but then feels too bad about doing this you've missed a trick. So you could perhaps make it so clear to her that you are not really going to hold it against her. Problem is that being the nice guy all the time just makes you look like a nice guy, and as we know, nice guys come last.

You just want to think it's her mates that have influenced her. Don't offend her, does she not have her own mind?

She doesn't want to because you've not shown her how much she wants to.

You are the catch Dave.
pow
Premium Member

27th Feb 11 at 19:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All fair points there Ian, I think I will give her a text tomorrow and we shall take it from there
Fro

27th Feb 11 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be ignoring her and letting her make the next move, she cancelled so if she is that interested she will continue to talk to you.
Ben J

27th Feb 11 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Girls are girls. They tell their mates everything and I bet one if her mates has put her off. I've seen it happen. Or maybe she is really ill or just decided herself she wasn't up for it. Who knows??

Leave it up to her. Let her know you're still interested but leave it up to her if she wants to arrange something again.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket tho. Keep your options open.

[Edited on 27-02-2011 by Ben J]
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Feb 11 at 19:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
All fair points there Ian, I think I will give her a text tomorrow and we shall take it from there
Tomorrow? She is ill today.

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
Let her know you're still interested
You were interested yesterday and you have not told her otherwise, so why do you need to let her know you are still interested? Text her and tell her your name is Dave and see how daft you are going to look telling her today something that was already the case one day ago.

You are the catch, if she wants to meet you she can sort it out. If she doesn't and you really want it so much that you have to orchestrate it then tell her in two weeks that she made the mistake of not getting back in touch.

If this is a 50/50 decision for her and you're all over it telling her how available and ready you are, all you're doing it just making it easier for her to put off the decision.

Please, some games already. You are not going to win this being either nice nor honest.
Jake

27th Feb 11 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow

what did you say to her when she text you to cancel?
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Feb 11 at 19:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If she gets in touch with you then go from there, if not then no big deal really, fuck her off, she's not worth the hassle. Don't chase her.
Ben J

27th Feb 11 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by pow
Tomorrow? She is ill today.

quote:
You were interested yesterday and you have not told her otherwise, so why do you need to let her know you are still interested? Text her and tell her your name is Dave and see how daft you are going to look telling her today something that was already the case one day ago.

You are the catch, if she wants to meet you she can sort it out. If she doesn't and you really want it so much that you have to orchestrate it then tell her in two weeks that she made the mistake of not getting back in touch.

If this is a 50/50 decision for her and you're all over it telling her how available and ready you are, all you're doing it just making it easier for her to put off the decision.

Please, some games already. You are not going to win this being either nice nor honest.

Aren't you single Ian?
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Feb 11 at 19:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the contrary Danny, she may be his wife and worth every bit of hassle. But yes, do not chase.
pow
Premium Member

27th Feb 11 at 19:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OKOK... Top Gear Time
Jake

27th Feb 11 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Warren G

27th Feb 11 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
I'd be ignoring her and letting her make the next move, she cancelled so if she is that interested she will continue to talk to you.

this.
Ian
Site Administrator

quote:
Aren't you single Ian?
mwg

27th Feb 11 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
You were interested yesterday and you have not told her otherwise, so why do you need to let her know you are still interested?

Because she's a girl and they're weird like that. Although I get your point.
Steve
Premium Member

27th Feb 11 at 21:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rule 1, never chase, let them come to you, every girl i have 'chased' hasnt worked out, yet everyone iv not been, or shown to be, arsed about worked

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » For the record... 22 database queries in 0.0220289 seconds