corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Be careful 3cm

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Be careful 3cm
adiohead

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 11 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*opens mouth so wide that the corners hurt*
Bissmire

3rd Mar 11 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cavey

3rd Mar 11 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Told the story before on here that was had to get a housemate sectioned because he'd gone mental.

That was through a lot of Weed use along with other drugs a year or two before we knew him.

It probably doesn't help people who have it deep down in them somewhere to be mentals, but with 99.99% of people it'll do nothing imo
alan-g-w

3rd Mar 11 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If cannabis was that bad would a country within the EU be allowed to sell it in sort of the same way as we sell alcohol here? I doubt it.

Cannabis is illegal, which mans the country (government) makes no money from it. They know fine well that it's the lowest risk drug out of them all but they still need to put people off it.
Ben D

3rd Mar 11 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
If cannabis was that bad would a country within the EU be allowed to sell it in sort of the same way as we sell alcohol here? I doubt it.

To counter this argument if cannabis wasn't so bad EVERY other county in the EU and many outside it wouldn't have made it illegal? would they?

Cannabis is illegal, which mans the country (government) makes no money from it. They know fine well that it's the lowest risk drug out of them all but they still need to put people off it.

The fact is moron's with bias opinions based on their own drugs use are the only people who condone the use of cannabis, now the vast majority of my friends smoke weed & i have probably witnessed what the effects of prolonged use can have on people more than most and that is that it does have the ability to cause serious psychological problems aswel as physical problems it has nothing to do with our governments inability to make money from it as they could do quite easily if they sold much in the same way tobacco was sold you cretin.

It really pisses me off when 'Dr Idiot off the internet' tries preaching to people how weed doesn't affect anyone adversely.
alan-g-w

3rd Mar 11 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wind your fucking neck in you cunt.

The fact is that people like you, who have seen peoples' lives deteriorate whilst using cannabis, put it 100% down to the weed. You've got thefucking cheek to go on about people being biased as if you're being fair about it.

Where the fuck did I say that it 'doesn't affect anyone adversely'? It affects anyone adversely that abuses it. The same as alcohol, the same as cocaine, the same as fucking pain killers you short sighted wanker.

As long as you're sensible about smoking weed and/ or drinking you're going to go about your life in the way you want to. You say you've seen it ruin so many people - I'll admit, I've seen this too. But it's usually the type of people who will go out at the weekend and combine it with a bottle of wine and a few grams. What I will say is that I've seen plenty of people who smoke weed regularly, but not excessively, who are still of sound mind after X amount of years on it.

I also love the way that you're sarcastically calling me an internet doctor when you're just saying the opposite of my opinion, as if you're the one that's got all the knowledge.

You are a total fud for acting the way you did there, there was no need for it.

And by the way, Family Guy gave a good true sounding reason why cannabis was smeared - the main source of paper in 18-whenever was obviously wood. But hemp was a cheaper overall method of producing the paper. The millionaire bosses of all the logging companies invented a smear campaign against cannabis claiming it makes you go doo-lally so that their business wouldn't be affected. I'm not sitting here claiming that's fact but it's something I've been meaning to look up and sounds very plausible.

I'm not making the point that cannabis has no adverse effects like you so wrongly picked up on. I'm just claiming that, like just about everything fucking else in the world it's ok until you abuse it.
Cavey

3rd Mar 11 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=268198

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=539994

All the proof I need that Weed (and possibly other drugs) can be bad when people are nuts deep down.
alan-g-w

3rd Mar 11 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100323164419AAUpsxU

Just so that it's not me talking shite about some Family Guy episode.
alan-g-w

3rd Mar 11 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love how you're including someone that was shovelling coke up his nose in this discussion Cavey.
Cavey

3rd Mar 11 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That definitely didn't help him, but was Weed related as well.

for the record I agree with you alan
alan-g-w

3rd Mar 11 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sound mate, sorry to hear about your pal for what it's worth

[Edited on 03-03-2011 by alan-g-w]
Ben D

3rd Mar 11 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You mad?

Firstly my opinion is completely impartial because i am not a user, i look at things objectively, also what was unfair about what i have stated in my previous post? also where have i been short sighted? i haven't made a single short sighted comment you fool

Are you seriously going to quote Family Guy here? is that what your basing opinions on now? things you have learnt through a cartoon? if not what are you basing your opinions on? your own drug use? second hand experiences? Cartoon? articles you have read in the Daily mail? what? you say you love the way i sarcastically call you an internet doctor whilst stating that i am of the opposite opinion, are you eluding that this may be ironic? Well i am sorry but you do not know what experience i have in this field,i haven't based my opinion on cartoon's son, and you have just quite openly stated you have only seen people who have abused drugs in combination with other substances, therefore how can you comment on the sole effects of cannabis? I am not arguing for arguments sake so i will leave it there as i don't believe you are even in a position to offer a valid opinion as you seemingly have limited knowledge of the subject.

I will however agree that anything is fine in moderation, Cannabis, Cocaine, Tobacco & alcohol, but as with any addictive substance it isn't easy to use these substances in moderation as your tolerance grows so does your use.

Now you can make another moronic little statement full of insults if you like but i think i shall leave it there, the fact is your effectively promoting cannabis use by trying to rubbish the reasons for it being outlawed, not only is it irresponsible but your basis for your argument is rediculous.
alan-g-w

3rd Mar 11 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*Ridiculous.

It's great how you've now attempted to take the high road here, acting as if your first post was the voice of reason.

Regarding the Family Guy thing, it turns out that it's actually a very real thing. You're trying to take the piss out of me for getting my facts from cartoons when I specifically said 'I'm not sitting here claiming that's fact but it's something I've been meaning to look up and sounds very plausible.' It just so turns out that it was totally true. What if I had said I was watching a documentary on channel 4 and this was mentioned? I can imagine you wouldn't have even mentioned it, but you've just made yourself look stupid now by trying to make me look daft for hearing it from a 'cartoon' when it's a fucking real thing.

You're acting completely stuck up. You say I don't know what experience you've had in this field, that you haven't based your opinions on cartoons - now I'm not going to go running my mouth off on a public website but why do you think I'm making these comments? You're drawing your opinions from watching people on the drug. I'm drawing my opinion from an altogether more experienced viewpoint I'd say so don't tell me I'm not in a position to offer a valid opinion.

I notice you've conveniently skipped over the part where I say I know plenty of people who smoke it and are fine as well by the way.

I'd like to know one thing to see just how full of pish you are. In your opinion what percentage of people who regularly, but not excessively, smoke cannabis suffer from the types of problems you're talking about?

[Edited on 03-03-2011 by alan-g-w]
Ben D

3rd Mar 11 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Picking up on spelling mistakes, your argument is getting desperate if that is what your resorting to.

I will admit i don't know much about the logging argument or anything concerning the dispute, but the fact remains that you have based part of your argument on something you have watched in a cartoon before you have varified it simply because it suited your standpoint, not only that but you have been stupid enough to believe that the logging industry in America in the early part of the last century had enough influence to not only have cannabis banned in America but also the majority of countries in the rest of the world? Alan do you honestly believe this is possible? if you do then i seriously wont take another single point you make seriously or justify it with a response as that is a ridiculous[i made sure i got it right this time ] notion.

I'm not acting stuck up at all, this is just something that i firmly believe in as i have extended exposure to, by stating that you have a more experienced viewpoint i presume you mean that your a recreational Cannabis user?

Also it wasn't convenient that i didn't take issue with your point that some people smoke weed and are fine, i don't doubt that in the slightest but eventually i don't doubt the majority of them will experience adverse side effects in time, just because they haven't experienced anythign so far doesn't mean they wont in time, by way of comparison you could say the vast majority of smokers have never experienced any negative effects on their health? i smoked for 10 years and was fine before quitting, it all depends on the intensity, frequency & longevity of their Cannabis use i suppose.

As for your last point I am not a statistician and i wouldn't like to speculate too much and it would depend on your interpretation of excessive, especially considering most people who use recreationally have built up a tolerance therefore smoke an inflated amount, with this in mind, of the 'older' user's i have encountered over the years i can't say i have met many who are completely 'Compos Mentis' so in return i will ask you your opinion, Doctor how many people do you even know personally who have smoked cannabis over a prolonged period of time who are completely sound of mind considering the quantities they now require to actually feel the effect of the substance? by which i do not mean the last 3 years since you left school and now require upto a whole spliff to themselves to get stoned

Yes i suppose my stance on this subject is one that see's me take the high road but what is wrong with that? as i said before i think it is deeply irresponsible for you to effectively promote drug use especially when your so ill informed
alan-g-w

3rd Mar 11 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben D
i smoked for 10 years and was fine before quitting, it all depends on the intensity, frequency & longevity of their Cannabis use i suppose.

You smoked weed for 10 years?
Ben D

3rd Mar 11 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cigarette's, i probably should have specified i was making a comparison to smoking tobacco instead of just saying 'Smokers'*
ashleh

3rd Mar 11 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bissmire

4th Mar 11 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean, that really got out of hand fast!
3CorsaMeal

4th Mar 11 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bissmire
Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean, that really got out of hand fast!

Hammer

4th Mar 11 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Which country is this? Just out of curiousity.
mwg

4th Mar 11 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alan-g-w was definitely high when he wrote all that, thats the rant of a mentalist
Bissmire

4th Mar 11 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:

Which country is this? Just out of curiousity.

Holland at a guess? Well, Amsterdam.
alan-g-w

4th Mar 11 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not that I need to defend myself but you're talking shite as usual there mwg.

Obviously I'm talking about Amsterdam Hammer, if you've joined the discussion to tell me that it's hardly the same selling rules as alcohol you can save your breath.
Steve
Premium Member

4th Mar 11 at 14:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

deffo anger issues
Steve
Premium Member

4th Mar 11 at 14:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

however Scotland seems to breed angry people

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Be careful 3cm 22 database queries in 0.0097220 seconds