corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Mobile valeters !!! need help

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mobile valeters !!! need help
Rich H

User status: Offline
4th Mar 11 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PH is colour specific to a certain extent, yeh. Designed to optimise the finish on darker colours, so yeh perfect for that colour
laingyla

4th Mar 11 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck me you don't like me do yha boy , shit in hell all I wanted was a bit of help doesnt matter then :s
Rich H

4th Mar 11 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was joking mate, it was purely quite comical as I replied asking what PW you had and if you had an SLD so I could start to help further. In the meantime I logged on to DW and saw your post - which was just quite ironic due to Chris's post.

A Kranzle is definitely the way forward. I killed 3 supposedly heavy duty pressure washers prior to getting mine. The SLD imo is quite important, but I won't go on about that till I know if you have one or not as it'll affect my reply!
chrisritch

4th Mar 11 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by laingyla
Fuck me you don't like me do yha boy , shit in hell all I wanted was a bit of help doesnt matter then :s

It's probably more to do with the fact that Rich makes his living thorugh his detailing & valeting and an awful lot of people are looking to jump on this new bandwagon.

More Detailers = More competition
more competition = less business
less business = less money

Not really rocket science when you think about it is it?
TomTay

5th Mar 11 at 02:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can't see how lain is going taken any business from rich tbh, rich is in west sussex and lain is here in n.wales, but lain is competion for me :@ lol

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Mobile valeters !!! need help 22 database queries in 0.0103800 seconds