corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Classifieds - user warning status

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Classifieds - user warning status
sc0ott

User status: Offline
10th Mar 11 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
Who's the premium member that's got the writing?

Drift erm.
c20letandy1988

10th Mar 11 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think thats good if they have red writing they should be restricted from even making a parts or wanted add
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
10th Mar 11 at 19:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My current thinking is that if people are short of cash to offer refunds then selling more things cash on the day would assist with that.

Some of the disputes do come about because people have no money.
sc0ott

10th Mar 11 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably down to the cost of feul.
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Mar 11 at 20:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
My current thinking is that if people are short of cash to offer refunds then selling more things cash on the day would assist with that.

Good point but for all we know they could be trying to con more people, issues we might not hear about until a month later when another dispute thread gets put up. It's not our problem though, how they get the money, I dont think it should be on this site when they are already under investigation though. I really do think it makes us look like we arent bothered.
alan-g-w

10th Mar 11 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If someone is known to have done something dishonest concerning a sale to a member on here there should be no chance of them being allowed to still sell. It would be like the police catching a peado then have him do his community service in a nursery.
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Mar 11 at 12:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa-aaron

11th Mar 11 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could just make anyone with the red writing do collection only in forsale section ? would this work ?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

11th Mar 11 at 18:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have told him im interested in the coilies he has but i must receive the item before i pay

only way i'd deal with anyone with the writing
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Mar 11 at 13:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=597175

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=597167

big eck

17th Mar 11 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buying actually cars is a bit different than sending them £300 for a set of wheels. At least you can view the item first lol.
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Mar 11 at 13:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's not my point mate, I think they shouldn't be trading alltogether whilst they have the red writing.
big eck

17th Mar 11 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I personally think its a bit stupid of anyone sending someone cash whos not an active member and without a home phone number/address.
Mertin

17th Mar 11 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It clearly says user under investigation, do not trade. Why people would continue to trade with them via the internet is just asking to be ripped off

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Classifieds - user warning status 22 database queries in 0.0151100 seconds