corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » the fast show

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author the fast show
nathan6490

User status: Offline
29th Mar 11 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jonny Ingham
quote:
Originally posted by nathan6490
quote:
Originally posted by Jonny Ingham
Had an awesome weekend as usual, some quality motors! Left 200 quid lighter with a black eye, cut face and a massive hangover. [/quote

im guessing u was with the lads in the disco? i was with the lads in the black civic with the northen modified lot, heard there was a bit of trouble what happened?

Yeah yeah, people come looking for shit they get it

bunch of tools some of them werent they, i was out cold bout 12 oclock 24 cans and a litre of vodka dont mix very well at all
Ingham
Banned

29th Mar 11 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh yeah, shit happens though... updated my previous post with what happened with our lot in the beer tent.

Other shit happened with Damo (owner of NM) and a lad I know, and with Tilly (lad in black Fezza) but that wasn't to do with what happened previously. The lad who cracked Tilly then got butted by Damo asked for it really, was playing Rocky with everyone all day and night. Needed to be brought down a peg or two!

Been told something got said on the tannoy on Sunday along the lines of "To anyone who got hurt in last night's events, Santa Pod apologises" I was like yes get in got a shout out
nathan6490

29th Mar 11 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha thats quality, my mate craig ( tall lad in the black civic) said there was a few people idiots starting for no reason, he said one lad was just walking round smacking people and runnin off for no reason
Ingham
Banned

29th Mar 11 at 00:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That was another lad I know and someone who I went down we literally was going up to people and jawing them. Someone's had to have their jaw reconstructed
Kieran
Premium Member

29th Mar 11 at 18:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone gets any decent pictures?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » the fast show 22 database queries in 0.3296359 seconds