corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Chopping off a roof?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Chopping off a roof?
sc0ott

User status: Offline
7th Apr 11 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

T-cut should sort those dents out
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
8th Apr 11 at 00:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why not do it properly?

I'm all for having fun in old cars but I never see the point of damaging panels for no reason.
McWillster

8th Apr 11 at 07:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The car was pritty wrotten underneath. Brake pipes were shot aswell so the car was getting scrapped.

Cut the roof off on the last day of it's MOT.

It was a brilliant we car for the year i had it and thought that would be a good way to have a last laugh out of it.
R Lee

8th Apr 11 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw this once on one of those police, camera, action type shows. An american dude had a challenge and chopped the roof and window off of his car. Police told him he couldn't drive it on the road iirc.
sc0ott

8th Apr 11 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by R Lee
I saw this once on one of those police, camera, action type shows. An american dude had a challenge and chopped the roof and window off of his car. Police told him he couldn't drive it on the road iirc.

was he allowed to drive it on the pavement instead?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Chopping off a roof? 22 database queries in 0.0084479 seconds