corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Mrs Jambo update

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mrs Jambo update
Paul_J

User status: Offline
27th Apr 11 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why does this have to happen to the fitties

Feel really bad for you both Jambo...
stubs

27th Apr 11 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
May sound like lame ass advice but her self confidence will be riding at an all time low so make sure you keep reminding her she's beautiful

sound advice there fella!
Matt L

27th Apr 11 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can only really repeat what has already been said before, fingers crossed everything gets sorted and she gets better and just stay strong we're all here if you ever feel like letting off steam
chrisritch

27th Apr 11 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
Doyle is here if you ever feel like letting off steam and abusing mongs

Ellis

27th Apr 11 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watched my mother go through treatment for breast cancer, soul destroying TBH. There is absolutely nout you can do which is the hard thing, all you can do is be there to support when times are tough.

I wish you and Mrs Jambo all the best for the future.
Ben J

27th Apr 11 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Feel for both of you. Just try and stay strong for her mate.

Life is such a cunt sometimes

Not much we can do but if there is anything let us know.

If you fancy taking Mrs Jambo away to a nice hotel anytime let me know and I can try and sort you a really good deal through my Marriott ex colleagues

[Edited on 27-04-2011 by Ben J]
Ingham
Banned

27th Apr 11 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We've never really spoken but I know what it's like to be with someone with big medical problems. It really isn't nice but just proves how much you love her that you're standing by her side. Don't feel helpless, you can help her just by being there for her and providing comfort and love.

I sincerely hope she makes a speedy recovery. All the best.
Nismo

27th Apr 11 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fingers crossed for her mate, keep your chin up
Marc

27th Apr 11 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Give her a snuggle from CS Jambob.
StuartVRS

27th Apr 11 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just keep reminding her that to you she will always be beautiful, hair or not. Losing some hair is a very small price to pay to get her back to full fitness. I wish her well, got a lot of friends doing race for lifes etc soon so hope my donations will help kick this shit disease.

If you want something to help keep you strong, read Geoff Thomas' book, ex Crystal Palace captain and England midfielder. He had Leukemia, and battled through to ride the tour de france etc etc. Ive known Geoff some time, his dedication to the fundraising is incredible. Well worth a read. We have supported his cause right down to asking for donations instead of wedding presents. He gave us a signed book as a wedding present in return.

Also, whoever mentioned the shaving hair thing i think thats a fantastic idea. Good luck to Mrs Jambo in her fight.

mwg

27th Apr 11 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sad news. Very sorry to hear. I went through all this with my brother who had leukemia so know what you are going through.

All the best.

[Edited on 27-04-2011 by mwg]
mattk

27th Apr 11 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

such a a horrible thing that shouldnt be happening to 2 good decent people like you both, plenty of arseholes that it could happen to
Jambo

27th Apr 11 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thank you all for your well wishes. She's very upset beat oddly upbeat!

Ben that's very kind mate

Stu I'll check out that book!! I did a 10k run for cancer research and she has done two race for life's!

Matty sorry to hear that

_Allan_

27th Apr 11 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hugs for both
DJMartin07

27th Apr 11 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope she makes a full recovery Jambo. You have to be strong for her mate, and make sure you keep yourself well too so you can look after her and help her during her recovery.

All the best for you both mate, and for a speedy recovery for Mrs Jambo.
SetH

27th Apr 11 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hugs for you mate, when we were having a Terminator Convo last night I was looking at your profile picture and thinking how pretty she is xx
Shelly
Premium Member

27th Apr 11 at 20:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aww lets hope all the bad news is behind her now. Keep strong and keep her spirits up. Best wishes to her for a speedy recovery. xx
Jambo

27th Apr 11 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Hugs for you mate, when we were having a Terminator Convo last night I was looking at your profile picture and thinking how pretty she is xx

Thanks mate! She's a stunner IMO and I'm a lucky guy.

Thanks everyone for their messages and thoughts. Made me feel a bit more positive, hopefully I can rub that off on her. If not I'm sure she will appreciate me just rubbing one off on her
chrisritch

27th Apr 11 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
quote:
Originally posted by SetH

Thanks mate! She's a stunner IMO and I'm a lucky guy.

Thanks everyone for their messages and thoughts. Made me feel a bit more positive, hopefully I can rub that off on her. If not I'm sure she will appreciate me just rubbing one off on her

Remember there are people and associations out there to also help people in your situation. I know nothing can compare to what Mrs J is going through but if it all gets a bit much there are people who can help you.
Ojc

27th Apr 11 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope Mrs J gets well soon, having to live with any kind of illness especially the big 'c' is hard.

All the time you just want to be normal but it's impossible.

These things make life seem so short and to make the absolute most of your health at all times, I've been given a new lease of life and I said to myself I'd never take it for granted and I have done but when things start to get me down and I imagine Mrs J is the same I think back to where I was a year ago or when I was at my worst and I remember how far I've come and that there is light at the end of the tunnel and it gives me strength to go on and its certainly made me a stronger person and I imagine that will be the same again for Mrs J.

I wish you both so well, two lovely people and as someone already mentioned it never happens to the scum bags it's always the good people.

God you say? If there was a god he wouldn't let people like either of you get ill.
Gaz

27th Apr 11 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope things start turning round Mr Jambo and she starts to get better real soon.

I'm sure CS could rally toghether and drum up some funds to send you for a lovely weekend (even on ben's discounted friends) - it will give her something to look up to and give her a lovely target to hit so all her fighting doesn't go without a real treat.

It goes without saying that our thoughts and hearts are with both you and her family for her to get better! and I completely agreed with OJC: "God you say? If there was a god he wouldn't let people like either of you get ill."
Cole

27th Apr 11 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what can i say that everyone else hasnt said not much so all im gonna say is chin up jambo and mrs j get well
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

27th Apr 11 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to hear Jambo, best of wishes to your Mrs

Generation

27th Apr 11 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sad to hear, although I've obviously never met either of you, I still feel for you both. Nobody can imagine what you're going through, just be there for her, as you have been. Hope all works out for the best.
Jules S
Premium Member

27th Apr 11 at 23:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to hear this Jambo

I sincerely wish mrs Jambo and you all the best. Being an old fart I wonder sometimes whether I join in here, but anybody here must feel your mutual pain

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Mrs Jambo update 22 database queries in 0.0168471 seconds