corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Interesting read

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Interesting read
spencer88

User status: Offline
5th May 11 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like this.

Today I have learnt some Scottish words and now Norfolk too, everyday on here is an education.
Aaron

5th May 11 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is a great book:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Soldier-Iranian-Embassy-General-Military/dp/1846039959/ref=sr_1_14?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1304628662&sr=1-14

The author, Pete Winner is one of the most decorated SAS soldiers there is. However, now, he's banned from the two bases in Credenhill and Abby Dor, for opening his mouth about his history in the special forces.
Steve
Premium Member

5th May 11 at 20:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one guy at work i knew used to do martial arts and his instructor knew that mac and got introduced to him several times, said he was an absolute nutter
Aaron

5th May 11 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup, he's getting on now, but he'd still slit your throat, and thats a quote from a family friend of my Mrs's parents.

Mac's son was killed in Afghan a couple of years or so ago. Amazingly enough, Mac's son was going to the aid of Pvt Jonathan Young, who had been hit by an IED.

Pvt Jonathan Young used to be a pupil in the school i worked in! (while i worked there i mean, when he left, he joined up right away...and was quickly deployed)

Small world

[Edited on 05-05-2011 by Aaron]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Interesting read 22 database queries in 0.0040209 seconds