corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » gone too soon

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gone too soon
Blade_sri

User status: Offline
15th May 11 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Josh Ack
The lads that did it are from Guisbrough and stokesley. The lads are about 16-17 and have all been charged with murder, i went to school with dan and he was truly amazing to be around. They are complete tossers who did it and the one that was 25 is nick named jockem and he is disabled and lives in the town. Its disgusting!

All the gypsys from stokesley are wanting the lads to step foot back in the town, and RIP Dan matey miss you

[Edited on 15-05-2011 by Josh Ack]

been waiting for a update but never saw nothing on itv news or gazette... glad there have been charged with murder. dan was a great lad! i know the jockem wonder what will happen to him but who is the lass?
DannyB
Premium Member

15th May 11 at 15:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1387315/Four-arrested-following-fatal-attack-teen-outside-late-night-pizza-parlour.html
Darrell16v

15th May 11 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scum!

R.I.P
Nath

15th May 11 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck sake
harrisp

15th May 11 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
People nowadays dont give a fuck though, Kerry was out in the city with her mate and her mates husband, and his mate, just before christmas and they all got a kicking (including the girls) off a group of lads)

A lad I know was out with a few mates when a couple of lads gave him, another lad and his missus a beating for no apparent reason.
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

15th May 11 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuckin hell, is it safe anywhere.

R.I.P
Blade_sri

15th May 11 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Blade_sri
quote:
Originally posted by Josh Ack
The lads that did it are from Guisbrough and stokesley. The lads are about 16-17 and have all been charged with murder, i went to school with dan and he was truly amazing to be around. They are complete tossers who did it and the one that was 25 is nick named jockem and he is disabled and lives in the town. Its disgusting!

All the gypsys from stokesley are wanting the lads to step foot back in the town, and RIP Dan matey miss you

[Edited on 15-05-2011 by Josh Ack]

been waiting for a update but never saw nothing on itv news or gazette... glad there have been charged with murder. dan was a great lad! i know the jockem wonder what will happen to him but who is the lass?

one charged with manslaughter and the other 3 released ....scum
richc

15th May 11 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How can it be man slaughter. The lad obviously didnt attack them....they werent defending them selves its plain murder. Fuckin joke.
DJMartin07

15th May 11 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking scum, I hope the one who been done gets what'll come to him in prison and the other 3 get what they deserve when they step foot back in that town. Makes me sick with those scums around in the world.

A lad I went to school with did something similar when he was drunk on a night out. He got into an arguement between two people that wasn't his to argue and assulted one of the lads, who ended up with serious head traumer and died later in hospital. He went down for manslaughter and is still in prison. I just dunno how people can act like that and take away innocent lives. They deserve everything that happens to them after they get caught for there horrible acts.
Toby
Premium Member

15th May 11 at 18:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richc
How can it be man slaughter. The lad obviously didnt attack them....they werent defending them selves its plain murder. Fuckin joke.

Whilst I expect you know the answer the difference is intent they didn't intend to kill him. However they did so that's what's wrong, if i smashed up ny car and the insurance took my ncb of me I couldn't ask them to give me half back as I didn't intent to do it as the result it the same.

Rip lad
johnhara1

15th May 11 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is why I no longer entertain the idiots that cause trouble when I'm out in town.

I'll happily walk away and let them think they've won. It's really not worth it, what a waste of life. 17yrs old man ffs.

RIP

taylorboosh

16th May 11 at 07:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why i hardleys ever go out
Russ

16th May 11 at 07:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

troll.

Hope they all get sent down,.

The son of my dads boss is in a wheel chair and has a nurse 24 hours a day due to being attacked on a night out, him and his mate legged it as they dint want trouble, he tripped, they caught him and kicked him until the police came. It went to court and they all got suspended sentences (one may of got sent down). such a waste
Nath

16th May 11 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GF-91 in unfunny trying too hard non-shocker.
Brett
Premium Member

16th May 11 at 08:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
GF-91 in unfunny trying too hard non-shocker.
Shell
Premium Member

16th May 11 at 08:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why is he not banned yet?

RIP to the young lad. Hopefully it'll serve as an example for the people who invite this kind of nonsense on a night out when pissed up.
If they can do this to a totally innocent party, they can do it to anyone. I've always believed in people but after past experiences of similar stuff, I truly lost all faith in humanity for a long time. I don't understand what it is that people have in them that makes them want to harm another human being like that. I physically can't find it in me to understand the logic or reason but then I suspect that's because there is none.

[Edited on 16-05-2011 by Shell]
GF-91
Banned

16th May 11 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha banned.
Toby
Premium Member

16th May 11 at 16:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

uncalled for given the circumstances but agree on a level etc people die driving cars, we all do it daily otherwise we wouldnt be sat here, same as any action in life so it shouldnt stop you doing anything (unless the risk became massive)

[Edited on 16-05-2011 by Toby]
taylorboosh

17th May 11 at 05:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GF-91
quote:
Originally posted by john-d
Why i hardleys ever go out

every time i go out one of my mates manages to get dragged into some sort of argument/fight. what if a gang of lads see me and think oohhhh wasnt he the one with such and such and decide to jump me? what if im with gf when if that happens?

you sir are a bell end

i seem to remember it was you being a cock/direspectful/taking of course in the last rip thread, although this time not aimed at the op its not the time or place, so in future please refrein from posting your shit back of the bus retard crack in rip threads. thanks
GF-91
Banned

17th May 11 at 06:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Every time your mate goes out he manages to get himself into an argument/fight.

Well if he kept himself to himself and didn't try fingering someone else bird or whatever the fuck he does wrong maybe, justtttttt maybe! he might not have this problem

And what if a gang of lads did see you and think oooooh wasnt he with such and such and kick the fuck out of you and your gf; maybe, again, just maybe, you might wanna reconsider whether this is the type if guy you want to be associating with.

As with the disrespect in the last RIP thread, I was being disrespectful to the dead kids friend, who was writing like an absolute twat. [IIRC]
Russ

17th May 11 at 06:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

much like you are here mclovin
taylorboosh

17th May 11 at 07:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Firstly i said mates not mate... They dont go looking for trouble but a lot of the time it finds them. They are the type of mates that have your back no matter what so tgey are just fine for me...

Personally i cant be arsed with arguments/fights so i try not to go to town much and keep it local if i want a drink.
taylorboosh

17th May 11 at 07:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also find the fact you called me a bitch for not going out with my mates but now are telling me to disassociate myself with them.
GF-91
Banned

17th May 11 at 07:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, so everytime they go out, they just get started on? For absolutely no reason at all? I don't think so. Open your eyes sunshine.

I also find the fact you called me a bitch for not going out with my mates but now are telling me to disassociate myself with them.

Assuming you missed a word out there, care to fill it in?

I actually meant by calling you a little bitch to just get yourself out there. Maybe you should get yourself some new, less aggressive friends.

Just a thought.

Good day, don't be afraid to walk to the shop in case that gang sees you.
taylorboosh

17th May 11 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Correct i missed out ironic

They get a bit lively, bump into people by accident ect when drunk... Not the the type that look for trouble

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » gone too soon 22 database queries in 0.0130889 seconds