corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Annoying people in a public place

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Annoying people in a public place
nathy_87

User status: Offline
13th Jun 11 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i told a bunch of school girls to shut the fuck up when i was on the phone earlier, bloody shouting and screeching voices. Yes i got a dirty look off one of them but they did as they were told no need for it.
LeeM

13th Jun 11 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
I was with a chick who I don't know all that well so I thought showing my true colours and raging wouldn't be a good look

should have done it, shown her you're alpha
sc0ott

13th Jun 11 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went to see the hangoor 2 on saturday. The place was filled right to the last seat and i ended up with 2 junkies next to me talking about bikes worth no more than £300 and from what i heard i dont even think theyve seen the first film
Anyway they talked right the way through the film adverts and through the start of the film.
I let off a big huffy / pissed off sigh and shouted to my GF who was sat next to me, "can nae hear fuckall". They never spoke a word through the rest of the film.
You know how you get butterflies in your stomach when shit like this goes down, well i had that pissed off butterfly feeling where i just couldnt focus on the film afterwards.
Nath

13th Jun 11 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
I was with a chick who I don't know all that well so I thought showing my true colours and raging wouldn't be a good look

should have done it, shown her you're alpha

Joe

13th Jun 11 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fell asleep in the cinema on Sat night, I was quiet about it though.
Nath

13th Jun 11 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're a considerate man Joe.
A2H GO

13th Jun 11 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the train today....its called the 'quiet zone' for a reason you fucking loud mouthed cunt.

Is there any need to have a full blown conversation at the top of your voice about what you had for breakfast or how you can't be arsed to work today for the whole length of your journey, if so go in the fucking normal carriage you inconsiderate bitch.

Feel better now.
Nath

13th Jun 11 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Loud earphones on trains do my head in.
AndyKent

13th Jun 11 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sometimes inconsiderate people can be quality though.

Total random drunk man on the train last night having a full blown argument with his misses on loudspeaker
Dom

13th Jun 11 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lynny
Currently sat in spoons having my dinner, and there's a group of lasses sat behind me with loud, screechy voices, making lots of noise. One has the most chavvy accent. I'm struggling not to say anything. Has anyone been in this situation where they've actually told random strangers to shut up? Or do you just put up with it? Or move elsewhere?

There's your problem.....
Gareth F

13th Jun 11 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Group of 6 lads at one of those quiz machines getting louder and louder, me and my mates sat chatting, lads get louder starting to fuck every one off in the pub, my mate turns round (hes a built like a brick shit house) asks them to quieten down a bit, they give a bit of lip and carry on, my mate calmly walks over switches the machine off and sits back down, pub just starts clapping untill the lads fuck off

Love it when every one has your back.
Gareth F

13th Jun 11 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Funnily enough this was in spoons aswell!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Annoying people in a public place 22 database queries in 0.0203409 seconds