corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » i was only popping down the road...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i was only popping down the road...
--ToM--

User status: Offline
20th Jul 11 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who me? confused :S
--ToM--

20th Jul 11 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

understand now, and im not on a hate jedy bandwagon at all its a forum where people express their views mine are that old triumphs and mgs etc etc are shit i have love for the nova as iv always loved novas and owned loads also the focus RS and evo as there cool too but the audi r8 and stuff i find shit but thats my opinion but people like to hate people for voicing their thought
jr

20th Jul 11 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
no just used to dealing with cars of a much higher calibre actually

I would suggest not being a member of a forum that focuses on small fwd hatchbacks tbh

jr

20th Jul 11 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM-- audi r8 and stuff i find shit but thats my opinion but people like to hate people for voicing their thought

How many r8s have you driven ?
--ToM--

20th Jul 11 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but i own a fwd hatchback so why not,

and 2 and i dont rate them, there nice to look at and sound well but i personally dont rate them thats my OPINION
jr

20th Jul 11 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You don't rate the compared to what though ? How many of the direct competition have you driven, the motoring press seem to rate it higher than your expert opinion
Ricky352

20th Jul 11 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That Nova Saloon Covertible thing is class! Apart from the wheels of course, but still cool!
jr

20th Jul 11 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
but i own a fwd hatchback so why not

Well I don't ever want to see pictures or a project thread on your car as personally I deal with higher end stuff
--ToM--

20th Jul 11 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not motoring press your missing the point my OPINION is my PERSONAL OPINION not an EXPERT OPINION i dont rate them thats my view on that car end of
Jed D

20th Jul 11 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ricky352
That Nova Saloon Covertible thing is class! Apart from the wheels of course, but still cool!

its a Hutchinson, some love and some hate

quite nice imo, dont normally like soft tops ether

[Edited on 20-07-2011 by JedDy]
jr

20th Jul 11 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
im not motoring press your missing the point my OPINION is my PERSONAL OPINION not an EXPERT OPINION i dont rate them thats my view on that car end of

So in effect it's worth fuck all but you thought this thread was the platform you decided on to try and tell people you have made it or what some else finds interesting is now benith you

taylorboosh

20th Jul 11 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jr has lost his rag lmao
--ToM--

20th Jul 11 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:
but i own a fwd hatchback so why not

Well I don't ever want to see pictures or a project thread on your car as personally I deal with higher end stuff

dont give a fuck about your opinion if i want to put piks up or do a project thread about my car you can voice your OPINIONS on it as much as you want but to be honest your boring fuck out of me quoting everything i put with a stupid remark at the end, i put about the calibre of cars because of the burnt out cars comment becuase of where i live probably , and as for competetors id rather have a M3 or a merc slk55 amg or a 911 gt3 rs but once again thats my PERSONAL OPINION im so sorry that its not the same as yours
taylorboosh

20th Jul 11 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i had a micra as my 1st car best car iv owned 1.3 is pokey aswell for what it is

lololololololol
taylorboosh

20th Jul 11 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also.... the burnt out comment was a defensive comment as you came accross as a cs bully as a lot of people on here
Jed D

20th Jul 11 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--ToM--

20th Jul 11 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:

So in effect it's worth fuck all but you thought this thread was the platform you decided on to try and tell people you have made it or what some else finds interesting is now benith you

no not at all i saw a thread with pictures of cars i personally dont like so i said, i then said i do like some of the cars because funnily enough i do, which was me just putting my views across same way alot of people do on public forums, just some people clearly cant deal with people putting across different views to others im terribly sorry i dont follow the flock
jr

20th Jul 11 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To summarise then you've driven a few nice cars as think your the bollocks

There's plenty of things I see posted, but even if I don't like them I don't feelme need to call them shit and say I deal with better stuff, but them I don't need to feel like I'm trying to prove something to the Internet unlike you

"nice spyker, btw i work with nice cars, and ,my boss is buying a mclaren f1" is a gem from another thread you replied in
corsarooney
Premium Member

20th Jul 11 at 21:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JedDy
quote:
Originally posted by john-d
my opinion is you are part of/jumping on the hate jeddy bandwagon...

i enjoy a lot of his posts now, cant see why people have a problem

cheers pal

+1

Corsa 1.6 sport - 1
1.7 puma engined fiesta - 0

Keeping corsa's on the redline since 2008
--ToM--

20th Jul 11 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
also.... the burnt out comment was a defensive comment as you came accross as a cs bully as a lot of people on here

fair enough but im not i was just for the 100th time voicing my views on certain cars if everybody liked the same things the world would be a shit place, oh and whats so funny about having a micra as a 1st car lol
--ToM--

20th Jul 11 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell you what ill summarise without editing to make me look a prick word for word this is what i put in another post,

seen a few of these when i was at the auctions down near heathrow a month or so ago sound nice aswell, where do you work mate? my boss is looking for a mclaren f1 if you know of anyone with one for sale you seem to be working in a similar establishment to me just with the newer stuff

nothing wrong with that its called networking, and i have dont a bit more than "drive a few nice cars" but i wont go into it i may upset you

out of interest what do you do for a living? apart from have a massive chip on your shoulder
jr

20th Jul 11 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's funny you call and r8 shit where infect your driving expirences seem to be based on shopping cars with similar power outputs to that of an r8 stereo
BluKoo

20th Jul 11 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jr, why bother getting upset about it.

He might be speaking shite, but who cares. Its his opinion, and on the internet everyone is allowed to spout shit if they want. It happens all the time. Get over it.

[Edited on 20-07-2011 by BluKoo]
jr

20th Jul 11 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

nothing wrong with that its called networking, and i have dont a bit more than "drive a few nice cars" but i wont go into it i may upset you

out of interest what do you do for a living? apart from have a massive chip on your shoulder

So your networking on corsasport to source mclaren f1
taylorboosh

20th Jul 11 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol if i was preem the power output would be my sig for sho

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » i was only popping down the road... 23 database queries in 0.0134070 seconds