corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Oslo Bombing

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Oslo Bombing
Kerry

User status: Offline
24th Jul 11 at 07:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's awful, listening to some of the youths accounts. It went on for hours!! One lad was saying he told everyone to follow him to a log cabin in the woods and he hid under a bed and the gunman was shooting the door. Then he said that a few ignored him saying to hide there and ran back to a building and now they are missing. And he just kept saying I wish they listened to me.
Kerry

24th Jul 11 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was working in the information booth on the island.

We were informed by radio of a bombing in Oslo, so we gathered all 700 people on the island together to tell them.

A couple of minutes later we got a phone call to say one policeman was coming on to the shore to see us.

I went to the coffee shop to get supplies for everyone. I then heard gun shots and could see people running. As they were running, they were shot in the back.

People were falling dead right in front of me.

I ran through the campus to the tent area. I saw the gunman - two people started to talk to him and two seconds later they were both shot.

He was wearing a black uniform, with red edges. He looked liked a Nazi, with his police-like uniform and hair.

The gunman was very sure, calm and controlled. He looked like he knew what he was doing. He screamed at us that we would all die.

We all started to run down to the water, people had already undressed and started swimming. I thought I didn't have enough time to take off my clothes, so I started swimming in the rain, in my clothes and big boots.

I went for about 150 metres but the lake is about 800 metres long. I realised I wouldn't make it so I turned back.

I saw him standing 10 metres from me, shooting at the people who were swimming. He aimed his machine gun at me and I screamed at him, 'No please no, don't do it'. I don't know if he listened to me but he spared me.

He came back an hour later. I was with other survivors and we were lying down and hiding behind the trees and rocks. We were freezing in our wet clothes.

The shooting started again and people were falling on top of me, on my legs and falling into the water - that's when many people died. I just had to shield myself behind them, praying he wouldn't see me. In the middle of the shooting I got a bullet in my back.

Then he came closer, I could feel his breath, I could feel his boots, I could feel the warmth of the barrel.

But I didn't move and that's what saved my life. I am now in hospital. It's not the physical pain that's the worst, it's thinking of how many of friends have died.
AlunJ

24th Jul 11 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's really sickening, this world is such a sad place
Kerry

24th Jul 11 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's like a chapter out of a fiction book!!
Steve
Premium Member

24th Jul 11 at 08:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reminds me of die hard
Steve
Premium Member

24th Jul 11 at 08:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AlunJ
That's really sickening, this world is such a sad place
I agree Amy winehouse dying being larger news is sickening
AlunJ

24th Jul 11 at 08:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye that pissed me off as well! I'm sorry but I feel more for the norwegians than a good for nothing druggy, suddenly everyone loves her music? she was crap!
Ojc

24th Jul 11 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looked like a Nazi? Who has claimed responsibility?

I wonder if Nazism is on the rise again, right wing politics.

Where do I sign up?

Joke

Fucking horrendous, you would deffo shit one enourmous brick
Steve
Premium Member

24th Jul 11 at 08:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can see this happening a lot more, on a smaller scale
Ojc

24th Jul 11 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, when shall we start planning?
Dave

24th Jul 11 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't really get his motive. Why shoot a load of white native Norwegians?

Surely if it's an anti-muslim thing it would have been more symbolic/inflammatory to shoot a group of muslims or have I missed something here?
Matt H

24th Jul 11 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thing is that Norwegians are a peaceful nation, very proud of their country & a great lifestyle, good economy etc. Population is only something like 4m

The scariest thing about this is no one can understand why this happened
Steve
Premium Member

24th Jul 11 at 09:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaDave
I don't really get his motive. Why shoot a load of white native Norwegians?

Surely if it's an anti-muslim thing it would have been more symbolic/inflammatory to shoot a group of muslims or have I missed something here?
it was an attack on the labour govt he was pissed about the amount of Muslim tolerance they were showing, the island attack was because the resort was labour run
Steve
Premium Member

24th Jul 11 at 09:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is a massive hark back to the 80s with lots of internal anti govt. Unrest
Ojc

24th Jul 11 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stfu

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Oslo Bombing 22 database queries in 0.0135229 seconds