corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What happened?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What happened?
sc0ott

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 11 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My thoughts:

Go on to any forum which has 98% of young people and make over the top roid rage posts and i bet you get 'flamed'.
Cliosport for example is no where near as busy as corsasport but cliosport is set out different, meaning there are a lot less priviledges for those who are not members compared to corsasport.

There is also members in this thread who Seem to be sucking up Yet they have made sarcastic posts in the past.
Jambo

2nd Aug 11 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He was selling his corsa so leaving corsa ownership, he posted in the wrong section, a correction and he started throwing toys out the pram and generally acting immature buy resounding to name calling without the basis of a coherent argument.

Clio sport might have a field full of Clios but that's because Clios are available to everyone and have been dominating hatch Market since 2003 tbh. There's one for every budget.

I'd say make classifieds only open to premium members, as part of application to preem request a landline number and a mobile number etc to try and cut down on spammers/scammers.

Then the above situation would have been avoided entirely.
Jambo

2nd Aug 11 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also this is 10x the forum Cliosport wants to be.
SXi_Tim

2nd Aug 11 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is one of the first forums i ever joined and no other forum i have joined since has been quite like it, yeah cs has got its faults but which forum hasn't? I have been on many forums in the past that are drastically over-moderated and for me that is the most annoying thing and something cs has avoided. Long live CS

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What happened? 22 database queries in 0.0090370 seconds