corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay - What would you do?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ebay - What would you do?
LeeM

User status: Offline
5th Sep 11 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ask for a picture of both the supposedly split hose you sent, and the split hose he must have taken off his car (it must be or he would have no need for a replacement) together.
JaffaTB

6th Sep 11 at 06:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i sold some smoked rear lights on ebay and the guy sent me a message saying they hadnt come after about 2 weeks (i didnt send them recorded) so i told him i'd follow it up and ring the post office, i told him i might have got his postcode wrong so i'd ring the sorting office that would deal with the incorrect postcode, the next day he sent me a message to say they had arrived and thanks for following it up, i sent one back saying glad they finally arrived ok and undamaged, then he sent a message a day later saying one of them was cracked and what i could do about it so i asked for a picture of the damage and that was the last i heard from him!

[Edited on 06-09-2011 by JaffaTB]
Graham88

6th Sep 11 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Recorded is the only way I'll send it now, I just charge more for postage so now other honest eBay users have to suffer for others abuse of the system.
am4nf

6th Sep 11 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I send recorded anyway without listing that, so that if anyone tries it I can catch them out
PhilC

6th Sep 11 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ask her to forward her paypal confirmation email, or ask her what address she sent the money to.

Both should tell you it's a con.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay - What would you do? 22 database queries in 0.0124981 seconds