corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » another conspiracy laid to rest

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author another conspiracy laid to rest
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
7th Sep 11 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
There are several scientists/astronomers who are regular people whom fire lasers off the moon on a daily bassis to measure its distance from the earth.

You're not listening. That's what you've been told. How do you know for sure that it's true?

Well I cant be sure that the tooth fairy doesnt exist but I'm pretty sure she doesnt.
mwg

7th Sep 11 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A golf buggy has not improved my life
Robin
Premium Member

7th Sep 11 at 09:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a stupid retort

You assume that what you're being told is true. This 'evidence' in the first post is clearly from NASA, the organisation who the conspiracy theory is about but it must be true.

I'm not saying it isn't, but you literally cannot be sure that any of the things you've said are true unless you've actually seen them.
DaveyLC

7th Sep 11 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
What a stupid retort

You assume that what you're being told is true. This 'evidence' in the first post is clearly from NASA, the organisation who the conspiracy theory is about but it must be true.

I'm not saying it isn't, but you literally cannot be sure that any of the things you've said are true unless you've actually seen them.

There are millions of other amazing things you take for granted that you couldnt prove with your own means, why do you believe those things?
Robin
Premium Member

7th Sep 11 at 09:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where have I said I don't believe it?
John

7th Sep 11 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your arguments are terrible Robin.
I can use my knowledge plus the reports of those with better equipment than me and come to a conclusion.

You are now just arguing with fact because you don't understand it.
Robin
Premium Member

7th Sep 11 at 09:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seriously, read what I'm saying FFS. I don't disbelieve, I'm just asking how you can be SURE it's true as the evidence you're given has all come from the sources at the centre of the argument!

It's like saying you belive OJ Simpson was innocent because he said so!
Eddx14xe

7th Sep 11 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like how everyone believes the videos of the moon landing but not the UFO videos
Nath

7th Sep 11 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can see the moon landing sites using a normal, but fairly expensive, telescope. You cant see the artifacts, but can see the sites.
John

7th Sep 11 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Read what I'm saying, I can be sure it's true because I'm not a moron.

I've not given any sources of evidence at all.

The biggest one for me though is the Russians, do you not think they'd have had something to say about it if it wasn't true.
John

7th Sep 11 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eddx14xe
I like how everyone believes the videos of the moon landing but not the UFO videos

You are either Doyle or a massive fisherman.
Robin
Premium Member

7th Sep 11 at 09:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
I can be sure it's true because I'm not a moron.

OK, that's a great argument there John, exactly how old are you?
Baskey

7th Sep 11 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can someone please provided some evidence as to why the landing was fake ?
Eddx14xe

7th Sep 11 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:
Originally posted by Eddx14xe

You are either Doyle or a massive fisherman.

Im a trollerman mate
Eddx14xe

7th Sep 11 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also if it was anyone else going to the moon, say richard branson or like nigeria. You would all say its fake, its only because its NASA that everyone defends it.
Dom

7th Sep 11 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
...we have definitely been to the moon I think the mirrors on the moons surface prove this lol!

This was mentioned in another thread on here recently, but that argument fails regarding humans going to the the moon as the American/NASA mirrors could have been placed on the surface using rovers like what the Soviets did with the lunokhod rovers.

Pretty impressive photos though; does anyone have a link to bigger versions? (can't seem to find them on the nasa website)
Jambo

7th Sep 11 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm surprised the flag comment hasn't been brought up yet. Just like the small flashes in the twin towers MUST mean there where explosives in the building. :roll eyes:

Someone made an excellent comment about how conspiracy theorises are like the new religion.

DaveyLC

7th Sep 11 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
...we have definitely been to the moon I think the mirrors on the moons surface prove this lol!

This was mentioned in another thread on here recently, but that argument fails regarding humans going to the the moon as the American/NASA mirrors could have been placed on the surface using rovers like what the Soviets did with the lunokhod rovers.

Pretty impressive photos though; does anyone have a link to bigger versions? (can't seem to find them on the nasa website)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

Apollo 11 was the first manned mission to place a Mirror.
Robin
Premium Member

7th Sep 11 at 10:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or so you've been led to believe
Dom

7th Sep 11 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

Apollo 11 was the first manned mission to place a Mirror.

Have a re-read of what i posted; the argument that the Nasa mirrors were placed there by human astronauts can be rejected as they could have been placed there using rovers like what the Soviets did. I'm not saying the landings were fake but it's an old argument that usually pops up when people discuss the landings - it doesn't prove or disprove anything, it just simply means there are mirrors on the moon.
DaveyLC

7th Sep 11 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They were placed there after Apollo landing.

Tthere are independant sources who photographed the apollo 15 LEM landing and taking off.. The Japs also took photos from one of their satelites.

Its a bloody big conspiracy if it is one, it would surely cost more in back handers paying off the people and governments colluding in the conspiracy all over the globe than it would to get there in the first place?
Dom

7th Sep 11 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
They were placed there after Apollo landing.

Tthere are independant sources who photographed the apollo 15 LEM landing and taking off.. The Japs also took photos from one of their satelites.

Its a bloody big conspiracy if it is one, it would surely cost more in back handers paying off the people and governments colluding in the conspiracy all over the globe than it would to get there in the first place?

I'm not saying the mirrors aren't there because they clearly are (plenty of photos showing the mirror locations); as you said they are used for range finding. But there is no evidence, photos or otherwise, showing astronauts placing mirrors on the moon. However, feel free to prove me wrong.
Conway563

7th Sep 11 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Easy enough as all the governments are under Illuminati control

Dom

7th Sep 11 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Conway563
quote:

Easy enough as all the governments are under Illuminati control

Wait til Corsa Nut sees that
Russ

7th Sep 11 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there was a conspiracy that a member of these boards was a gay, yet whenever the public were asked to vote, the thread was removed... conspiracy

[Edited on 07-09-2011 by Russ]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » another conspiracy laid to rest 22 database queries in 0.0161738 seconds