corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The 9/11 Thread

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The 9/11 Thread
Ben G

User status: Offline
9th Sep 11 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that looks absolutely fantastic and i love the idea of the reflecting pools on the fallen buildings footprint.
Ben G

9th Sep 11 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eddx14xe
Apparently al qaeda are planning on blowing up bridges and tunnels on the anniversary of 9/11.

they have received a threat, so it's very serious, not just some hear say rumour.
Jambo

9th Sep 11 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The reason it happened is because they where far to sure of themselves and didn't think that Al-queda could pose a threat despite the head of counter terrorism telling them something was afoot and it will be big, he was ignored. They didn't conceive in a million years that it could or would happen.
Ben G

9th Sep 11 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lots of things went wrong. when you look back you an only wonder if one link in the chain had done something different, would it have ever happened?
Dave

9th Sep 11 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I have sympathy for innocent civilians caught up in this, but no sympathy for America. They had it coming to them.

completely agree ... plenty of people who worked there had it coming to them as well... and were doing far more net harm to the world than the people who hijacked the planes.

In terms of body count worldwide - the twin towers were probably responsible for more deaths than the 9/11 hijackers.

Not trying to be controversial for the sake of it - but something like this was coming, and it will happen again im sure because if anything america has become even less responsible and reckless since 9/11. I have very little sympathy with the usa - but a lot of sympathy for the innocent plebs, emergency services and civilians who were caught up in it.

Im sure the american elite isnt too worried about 9/11 - they made an absolute fortune out of it, and their kids dont have to fight in wars...especially bush and his mates - made a fortune

[Edited on 09-09-2011 by Dr Pepper]

What were they doing?

[Edited on 09-09-2011 by CorsaDave]
Dr Pepper

9th Sep 11 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and maybe if america hadnt been arming and funding one side in a religious war for decades then they wouldnt have been attacked at all ....just a thought. You cant fight a religious war abroad and not expect to get attacked on your own shore ...most of america was just too clueless to know what their leaders were up to in the middle east ..and still are now

The twin towers and the pentagon were not random targets .... it was a muslim attack against the military and economic power that has been killing anyone but jews in the middle east for decades... im sure the other plane was heading for the white house.... it wasnt an attack on the people f america - it was on the rulers, the military and the ultra rich jews ...everyone else caught up was collateral damage

They shouldnt have ever got involved with israel - and untill they but out there will always be a new generation of ultra muslims wanting to do us all in

[Edited on 09-09-2011 by Dr Pepper]
Eddx14xe

9th Sep 11 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by Eddx14xe
Apparently al qaeda are planning on blowing up bridges and tunnels on the anniversary of 9/11.

they have received a threat, so it's very serious, not just some hear say rumour.

Yeah, i've just read it on sky news.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

9th Sep 11 at 17:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's the only event I can think of where anybody you ask will remember exactly what they were doing when they found out/watched it.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Edd

9th Sep 11 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Yorkers had been funding the IRA for years, apparantly terrorism is only bad when its on your own doorstep.

However any loss of innocent life is terrible and two wrongs dont make a right.

I still remember sitting at work hearing the news and shrugging it off thinking it was a small plane and an accident then the second hit.
Ojc

9th Sep 11 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another good point Edd, and this is what I wrote on DannyB status the other day to add to that

"Yeah I mean poor America, suffered horrendously 1939-41 when we were getting bombed day and night and they done their utmost to bankrupt our Empire selling us over priced and out dated weapons and warships while they sat on their hands not wanting to get involved, it took Hitler to declare war on them to and a few nips in Mitsubishi Zeros to involve them. No sympathy for them cunts. Oh and let's not forget their current stance on the Falklands, siding with the Argies because it will be easier to get a percentage of the oil fields out of them than us. Fuck them."
Steve
Premium Member

9th Sep 11 at 18:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was working part time as part of my uni course at the time, got back home i thin kjust before the 2nd one collapsed was quite surreal
JonnyJ

9th Sep 11 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Uni twat.
Steve
Premium Member

9th Sep 11 at 18:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quit after 6 months
Jake

9th Sep 11 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i watched a bit of a programme where some english conspiracists went to america with some irish comic and met various people to do with all these goings on. what a bunch of cotton wrapped twunts. never seen anything like it
mwg

9th Sep 11 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The plans for the site look fantastic. I will go one day.
Still doesn't seem real what happened.
Jake

9th Sep 11 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Another good point Edd, and this is what I wrote on DannyB status the other day to add to that

"Yeah I mean poor America, suffered horrendously 1939-41 when we were getting bombed day and night and they done their utmost to bankrupt our Empire selling us over priced and out dated weapons and warships while they sat on their hands not wanting to get involved, it took Hitler to declare war on them to and a few nips in Mitsubishi Zeros to involve them. No sympathy for them cunts. Oh and let's not forget their current stance on the Falklands, siding with the Argies because it will be easier to get a percentage of the oil fields out of them than us. Fuck them."

is this true?
mwg

9th Sep 11 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes its true Ojc posted that on Danny B's status.
Dom

9th Sep 11 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quit after 6 months

Clearly couldn't hack it, although technically you still went to uni therefore you're a 'uni twat'

Was my 16th birthday, felt a bit odd eating cake whilst watching the towers fall down
Jambo

9th Sep 11 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was an attack on the American people. They openly live unholy lifestyles against the Muslim lifestyle.
mwg

9th Sep 11 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
twat.
Rob_Quads

9th Sep 11 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
when you look back you an only wonder if one link in the chain had done something different, would it have ever happened?

Yup, The head of the Flight Control? said it himself. All the various agencies had enough information to put it all together and stop it but at the time there were no systems in place to put all the data together.
Jambo

9th Sep 11 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

None of the agencies communicated with each other. Not even the NYPD and the NYFD !
mike56gte

9th Sep 11 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was standing right next to the twin towers just a few days before it happened. was only just home a few days and was watching them fall down on the news! sent chills through me!!
Jed D

9th Sep 11 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shocking what happened!! watched that film about all the evidence that suggests it was the american's that done it to themselves. i wouldn't like to say for sure though

i just remember coming home from school thinking why the fuck isnt my parent are aliens on today? whats these burning building all about
Ojc

10th Sep 11 at 05:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jake
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

is this true?

Of course it's true, we only finished paying them back for what was basically scrap metal from WW1 in the late ninetys, google it. Then the Falkland thing is recent after we discovered the oil they are now siding with the Argies saying that we should hand back control of the Malvinas which itself is quite ironic you not think? Seeing as Argentina was created by Spanish/Portugese settlers. Maybe we ought to ask America to hand back control to us (the British) and in turn we will hand it back to the native Indians.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The 9/11 Thread 23 database queries in 0.0544569 seconds