corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Any1 know anything about pit bikes.......

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any1 know anything about pit bikes.......
JaffaTB

User status: Offline
18th Sep 11 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try starting it without the choke it will probably start, if not give it some choke, mine usually starts ok without though unless its cold
AlexW

18th Sep 11 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had this issue, to start mine, Pull the choke in half way, then fire it and push the choke back in (so its off), I had to bring the idle up but it wasn't idling high.

Otherwise, If it only runs on choke it might be too lean, Bikes might be simple but they aren't easy to diagnose issues.
john_gilluley

20th Sep 11 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It should be boegy wen flaps closed as the choke is on but if its the same eith flsp open then u need to adjust air mixture screw m8

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll