corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Can I claim compensation ?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can I claim compensation ?
Dave

User status: Offline
1st Oct 11 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If they aren't taking it further I'd consider getting in touch with the IPCC. A crime has been committed and whilst the other false allegations cannot be taken into consideration she should be punished, even if it's just wasting police time.
Steve
Premium Member

1st Oct 11 at 10:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking get on Jeremy Kyle ASAP
LeeM

1st Oct 11 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive had 2 mates who've been through the same thing, one where the girl admitted she lied after a couple of days and another who actually took it as far as court before admitting under interrogation she lied.
they both toild me they could go after the girls in the civil court for compensation but it didnt work out worth it
taylorboosh

1st Oct 11 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Fucking get on Jeremy Kyle ASAP

i cant wait till i see you and ojc on there
Steve
Premium Member

1st Oct 11 at 10:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't waste the time of day turning up tbh. So glad I'm out of that circle of crap. More likely warren and ojc on there with DNA tests involved
spencer88

1st Oct 11 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cunt punt her at the very least.
adiohead

1st Oct 11 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stay gay, it helps x
Ben G

1st Oct 11 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
Crazy shit! I'd be furious. I've heard this type story many many times, and it boils my piss how the police appear to react. I realise that they need to be firm in this situation, but, after what you described....it seems they were a bit ott. As you say, this incident may well play on your mind for the rest of your life.

Also....armed police? Any need for that? Muppets.

the police did nothing wrong (apart from the armed part, but they wouldn't send armed police unless their was an allegation of firearms/weapons being used to force her into it).

they ned to gather as much evidence as possible in the first few hours to be able to prosecute.
Aaron

1st Oct 11 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
Crazy shit! I'd be furious. I've heard this type story many many times, and it boils my piss how the police appear to react. I realise that they need to be firm in this situation, but, after what you described....it seems they were a bit ott. As you say, this incident may well play on your mind for the rest of your life.

Also....armed police? Any need for that? Muppets.

the police did nothing wrong(apart from the armed part, but they wouldn't send armed police unless their was an allegation of firearms/weapons being used to force her into it).

they ned to gather as much evidence as possible in the first few hours to be able to prosecute.

That's a matter of opinion really mate.
Ben G

1st Oct 11 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what did they do wrong then? they have a procedure to follow.

if your daughter/missus/close family member (god forbid) was raped then wouldn't you want the police to do everything in their powers to arrest the accused and get as much evidence as possible so as to get them convicted in court?

of course the aftermath, with the police letting her off is bang out of order, but they may have their hands tied.
Ben G

1st Oct 11 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also, someone phoned the police and said my brother shot at them with a handgun when he was in his car in mcdonalds car park. they sent armed police from the other side of london (30 miles at least), scratched the fuck out of his car when forcing him out and basically treated him like shit.

they had a cheap plastic bb gun in the car and was playing with it, someone didn't like it so made up a story.

end of the day, they have to go by what someone has told them, be it true or false.
Dave

1st Oct 11 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it? What were they meant to do then? Start to question a potential rape victim to see if she made it up less than a few hours after she was supposedly raped?

There is only one party at fault here, the girl. The police come into question if they now fail to follow up with charges against her.
adiohead

1st Oct 11 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with Ben
John

1st Oct 11 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am 100% sure that in a case when someone has actually been raped you'll get a community support officer at the door the next day and that would be it.

The police/whole justice system is set up to only be harsh on people who are either innocent or who have committed some tiny crime once.
Aaron

1st Oct 11 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's a few high horses in here
Ian
Site Administrator

1st Oct 11 at 14:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sure you've got some case there, definitely see what can do.

alan-g-w

1st Oct 11 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What exactly warranted 10 officers and three riot vans?
Ben G

1st Oct 11 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we don't know the whole story alan. who's to say the mother of the girl didn't tell police that they had weapons?
LeeM

1st Oct 11 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w

individual vehicles for each person arrested so they cant make up false statements between them on the way to the station. the police were completely in the right, if it was a genuine rape case that didnt involve a cs member everyone would be congratulating the police on doing their job properly
Steve
Premium Member

1st Oct 11 at 15:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Focking pigs picking on us drivers all da time. Go and catch sum real criminals, oh wait
Aaron

1st Oct 11 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w

This is part of my point.
alan-g-w

1st Oct 11 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why not just send three panda cars with 6 officers if it's about them talking? Obviously it's not always that easy but I was just wondering why it needed so much man power to arrest two guys, seems a bit weird.

LeeM, that's not really got a lot to do with anything though does it. Obviously if the police have done their job right, they've done their job right...
LeeM

1st Oct 11 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 vans for 3 guys, 2 officers to a van, armed response unit for the weapons.
harrisp

1st Oct 11 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
also, someone phoned the police and said my brother shot at them with a handgun when he was in his car in mcdonalds car park. they sent armed police from the other side of london (30 miles at least), scratched the fuck out of his car when forcing him out and basically treated him like shit.

they had a cheap plastic bb gun in the car and was playing with it, someone didn't like it so made up a story.

end of the day, they have to go by what someone has told them, be it true or false.

Or look at it from another point of view.
Someone saw him with what they probably believed was a real gun, It is hard to tell the difference between even a bb gun and a real gun at a distance especially if the witness doesn't know a lot about guns.
They police aren't going to treat someone nicely that they suspect is armed.
spencer88

1st Oct 11 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe someone had a concealed weapon

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Can I claim compensation ? 22 database queries in 0.0152130 seconds