corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Would a young owner of a car you're looking at buying put you off?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Would a young owner of a car you're looking at buying put you off?
derick-sport

User status: Offline
8th Oct 11 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its all about the first impression and how you put yourself forward definatley.
davcohen

User status: Offline
9th Oct 11 at 04:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I once bought an astra gsi which was in ok condition bar the usual rear arch's which were rusting although it was more surface then all the way through

He had it listed for $500 I literally bolted over there and he lived in this dodgy housing estate I drove it and offered him $300 and he literally just accepted it

I honestly thought I would not get the log book but 2-3 weeks later it arrived in the mail and turned out to be a very very good car

Where as on another occasion I purchased a car from someone who seemed very trust worthy and it ended up being a big problem so you cant always go by the driver/ seller

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Would a young owner of a car you're looking at buying put you off? 22 database queries in 0.0067849 seconds