corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » wtf...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wtf...
DanCobb

User status: Offline
21st Oct 11 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A fucking onion . Why not tell you face to face instead, seriously how would it stop the noise .
3CorsaMeal

21st Oct 11 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a leek in my water hose once
mwg

21st Oct 11 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd probably buy a brand new car if that happened
3CorsaMeal

21st Oct 11 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Potato is the best to put up an exhaust, if they don't notice it and start the car it comes flying out like a spud missile
Phillips_91

21st Oct 11 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
I had a leek in my water hose once
Alex_Rally

21st Oct 11 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
mine have not complained directly to me yet but if they did i would change my exhaust, if you woke me up at 5am or 6am at the morning then your exhaust would be coming off

hard ass
SteveoBC
Premium Member

21st Oct 11 at 17:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my next door neighbours used to get pissed and complain about my exhaust on my corsa C at nighbourhood parties to me when they'd had a few, no one else had an issue in the street as they would tell me

they were cunts next door so used to floor it everymorning to make sure i woke em' up (with a nice big smile on my face with the mental picture of them being woken)
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
21st Oct 11 at 18:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sure some mine don't like a tatty old Land Rover in the car park but they don't complain when I'm taking them to the shops in the snow.
Mark.W

21st Oct 11 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did have a few comments about how loud the exhaust was when i had the race tube on my car JeDy and a lad a work asked if my exhaust was fitted correctly

I told you your neighbours would love you when you bought it
Daveskater
Premium Member

21st Oct 11 at 19:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My next door neighbours are retired and say that they hear me leave in the morning and that's their signal that it's time to get out of bed They call me Stirling as well

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
mattk

22nd Oct 11 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloke opposite me has a yamaha wildstar with 2 open pipes about 2 foot long on it, its loud as fuck, makes me jump out of bed in the morning. he does push it to the end of the street though so I really dont mind
Shell
Premium Member

22nd Oct 11 at 11:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Hate to think what Ecks neighbours think of his car.

He passed me the other day and I tend to listen to my music LOUD and still heard the thing hoon past rather loudly. It's an asbo on wheels
Ben G

22nd Oct 11 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

used to get complaints from neighbours about my focus. wtf am i supposed to do with a standard exhaust though?

onion is just brilliant
BeetleGav

22nd Oct 11 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a women who i have never met before in my life had a go at me in a pub when i had the beetle (she apparent lives on my street), proper having ago at me for waking her children up with my car! and that i drove too fast past her house ''because she has kids'' thats apparently acceptable to abuse me for my standard car lol....i just reminded her that a responsible parent wouldnt let a 5year old play in the road so it shouldnt matter.....she swiftly fecked off! and i then took pleasure in being a proper cunt. slipping the clutch and revving the beetles nuts off every time i go past hers

breathe

[Edited on 22-10-2011 by BeetleGav]
Eck
Premium Member

22nd Oct 11 at 11:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Hate to think what Ecks neighbours think of his car.

He passed me the other day and I tend to listen to my music LOUD and still heard the thing hoon past rather loudly. It's an asbo on wheels

I wasn't hooning You don't hoon when you have a 23 stone passanger weighing you down on cracked roads But it is loud
Corsa_Sport21

22nd Oct 11 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im pretty sure Knockhill don't have noise regs, but i reckon they still wouldn't let Eck on.

Its much louder outside than what it is inside tae.
Eck
Premium Member

22nd Oct 11 at 14:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never heard it from the outside so can't comment will find out at the rolling road day!
Corsa_Sport21

22nd Oct 11 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would take a pair of ear muffs tbh.

Will be mega loud inside a garage lol.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » wtf... 23 database queries in 0.0152090 seconds