corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bicycle road rage

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bicycle road rage
stubs

User status: Offline
30th Nov 11 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
quote:
Originally posted by Ash_EP3
Personally I think the problem is managing the acceleration / deceleration of cars against a push-bike because it's not that easy to identify how quick/slow they are going!

Hence a bad idea to filter between lanes. At least with motorbike they are generally gone before your foot is off the clutch. He would we wobbling all over the place in the middle of two lanes if he got caught out by lights or a car switching lanes in front.

I think that's half his problem - hew seems to ride his bike like he's on a motorbike
amos

30th Nov 11 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this one by me like to chasing down motorists lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h29dQ4mj1kw&feature=related
AK

30th Nov 11 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what an edjit
John

30th Nov 11 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet he only picks on women.

Not too many guys would take kindly to some idiot dressed in lycra following them home.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bicycle road rage 22 database queries in 0.0049229 seconds