corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 2005 VW Touareg

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2005 VW Touareg
MarkM

User status: Offline
17th Dec 11 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry just seen some in your garage.
R Lee

17th Dec 11 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have 20" Porsche Cayenne Turbo wheels on mine, also a genuine R50 bodykit fitted.

The TV/Satnav is a bit redundant tbh. I had it and got it changed because it's a bit shitty. TV is non digital, Satnav is old. I use an Alpine with all bells and whistles.
Be careful when buying. Viewing is essential as loads of them haven't been looked after for some reason?
I got lucky with mine because the previous owner is horrendously wealthy and has a fleet of V10's in his garage. He owns Tech 9, Porsche tuners in Cheshire.
Jambo

17th Dec 11 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd just like to throw in a for this thread.

Paul_JC

17th Dec 11 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my uncle had had a v10 5litre and it was a really nice car and went well cosindering it weighs more than most houses. ijoke. he had cayenne side steps and cayenne tailpipe tips aswell. 50 odd grand brand new though he only got rid as he bought a ford F150 harley davidson lol
MarkM

18th Dec 11 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
I'd just like to throw in a for this thread.

?
Jambo

18th Dec 11 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the cost
Gareth T

18th Dec 11 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My uncle has one & i had one from work a while back and loved it, plenty of room ok on fuel.
Ben G

18th Dec 11 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_JC
my uncle had had a v10 5litre and it was a really nice car and went well cosindering it weighs more than most houses. ijoke. he had cayenne side steps and cayenne tailpipe tips aswell. 50 odd grand brand new though he only got rid as he bought a ford F150 harley davidson lol

nice story that.
Tom

19th Dec 11 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by R Lee
I have 20" Porsche Cayenne Turbo wheels on mine, also a genuine R50 bodykit fitted.

The TV/Satnav is a bit redundant tbh. I had it and got it changed because it's a bit shitty. TV is non digital, Satnav is old. I use an Alpine with all bells and whistles.
Be careful when buying. Viewing is essential as loads of them haven't been looked after for some reason?
I got lucky with mine because the previous owner is horrendously wealthy and has a fleet of V10's in his garage. He owns Tech 9, Porsche tuners in Cheshire.

Used to work 2 mins from them, some lovely motors in and out of that place.

Yours looks lovely, with the R50 kit.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 2005 VW Touareg 22 database queries in 0.0113950 seconds