corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bike day - stupid chain

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bike day - stupid chain
Simon

User status: Offline
19th Jan 12 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guess its same as Orange, no longer going to be able to buy the bikes online. They are restricting sales to bike shops. Good idea to help keep local bike shops going
mantamark

19th Jan 12 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would speak to ian to see if its ok then start a new thread as not everyone will look in here.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

19th Jan 12 at 13:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will inbox him after work and see what i can do. Im not promising anything as i cant say for sure it will happen but once i get a deecent list together ill take it the boss and see whats what
Simon

19th Jan 12 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good price on Formula RX pads?
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

19th Jan 12 at 14:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After a set of 4 or just 2?
Simon

19th Jan 12 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4 or even more depending on price
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

19th Jan 12 at 15:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And what type?
Organic
Standard
Organic with alloy back
Sinetic

those are the different type of pads they do for the rx
Simon

19th Jan 12 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is the first time I've changed pads, was looking on superstar components, they do a 4 pack of each type and was considering getting a couple of different types to try ideally. Is there not a kevlar version as well? I was leaning towards the sintered if it has to be one type
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

19th Jan 12 at 15:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as far as im aware there is no kevlar option

Can sort you out pairs or sets its as many as you want the siniterd ones are 22.95 rrp not sure on what price i can sort them for as of yet i need some interest in my other post about the discount scheme before i can tell you for sure. I will set up the other post in a second and then people can add interest into there
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

19th Jan 12 at 16:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok ive made another post. Please see the "formby cycles discount" thread for details and to put your interest in

For now though simon feel free to u2u me with any other questions

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bike day - stupid chain 22 database queries in 0.1547880 seconds