corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eBay Wankers

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author eBay Wankers
leon.

User status: Offline
30th Jan 12 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The s4 I bought
Ian
Site Administrator

30th Jan 12 at 18:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eddx14xe
What actually happened with Bretts Audi. Seems to come up alot in Ebay threads but i've seen the actual story.
He sold a car and the guy stalked him for months afterwards telling him every little thing that went wrong.

There's an 8 page thread in Prem about it.
leon.

30th Jan 12 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh
Ben G

30th Jan 12 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that was a good thread, but scares the shit out of me.

i fear one day i'll open up cs on my laptop and there will be a rip brett thread stickied.

within that thread it will tell intimate details of bretts last hours alive and how he was found in the boot of a bronze audi a3 turbo naked, but with sock on, and his prolapsed arsehole flapping around like a turkeys neck.
Daveskater
Premium Member

30th Jan 12 at 21:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
"Chris, I took your gearbox to Vauxhall and they advised me that it's too greasy to use on an engine. They offered me a new one for £3000. Not sure what to do now?"

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
M2RTY

1st Feb 12 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sold a picasso last week, loads of twats came to look, it was up for 1800, i wanted 1500 for it. Some lad said 1000 was his best offer as he wasnt bothered about it being top spec with large glass roof, auto wipers/lights, cruise etc. i said yea you might bot be bothered by them bits but it doesnt make its value any less to anyone else, gtf. Next chap came, paid 1500, drove off. Happy

Got my saxo on ebay now, some lad wants to buy it cash then get a haulage firm to collect it, without seeing it. Its decribed 100% accurate but you just know he wont be happy. Thats why i wont sell a car til they have at least looked at it, but kids these days get a bit of money and it burns holes in there pockets lol

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eBay Wankers 23 database queries in 0.0069609 seconds