corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » McWillster's Body Project Thread - Update: Where it's all at..

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author McWillster's Body Project Thread - Update: Where it's all at..
McWillster

User status: Offline
13th Feb 12 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Little update on where i'm at with my training and diet.

Since the 9th of Jan this year i've been eating over 3000 cals per day and progressivley overloading every week and the gains in size have been noticable.

On thursday night i got my tub of Clenbuterol. Now i'm obviously using Clen to cut some BF and get looking a little leaner.

So to aid the cutting process i have decided to adjust my diet to try and get the most out of this period whilst i can.

So starting running my course of Clen on Friday. My plan of action is to take 120mg (3 tabs) everyday for 2 weeks solid, then have a 2 week break, and then back on 120mg for the remainder of the course.

I have cut alot of my carbs out of my diet and will instead be substituting salad for pasta.

I will still load up on a small amount of carbs pre-workout for the energy boost.

Training will continue along the same lines but with no real overload.
Sticking to compound movements and dropping alot of the isolation exercises.

Instead i'll be encorparting alot more full body exercising to aid fat burn.

So this weekends trainign went as such:

Friday - 40 lengths of breast stroke/ 1 hour.

Saturday - Full body workout:

Flat DB Bench Press:
60kg x 12
60 x 12
60 x 10

DB Deadlift to Overhead press:
30kg x 12
30 x 12
30 x 10

Leg press:
100kg x 25
100 x 25
100 x 20

4 sets of exercises focusing on squeezing my back muscles on the TRX.
Likewise for chest.

Then finished off with some 21's and some single arm tricep pull downs to get a little bit of a pump going.

All throughout the workout, i'm keeping intensity high, rest periods low and drinking loads and loads of water. Fingers crossed i'll of made some progress by the end of March!
Norcy91

16th Feb 12 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How are you finding the Jack3d? I got some about 2 weeks ago and been using it before training, seems to give me a bit of a kick and try a bit harder in workouts.

I'm 6'4" and 17st, hoping for the same sort of results you're getting already! I need to get out running though and doing some swimming.

I'd make a thread like this but i'm in no fit shape to be putting pictures up

Good progress mate!
McWillster

17th Feb 12 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Norcy91- I've been using Jack for nearly a year now. Think it's a brilliant supplement to help kick your arse in gear. I find that because you take it half an hour before the gym it gets you in the mind frame before entering the gym, meaning your ready to go as soon as you start! You may find that in a while the effects may wear off and you have to stop it for a while as your body gets used to it! I'd recommend Hemo Rage as a next step but it is quite potent.. Made my piss go bright green haha!

Cheers for the comment! The results are there to be had mate! Just get into a routine that suits you, stick too it. Eat shit loads, train heavy and sleep well and the gains will come quick! Also start a photo log as there is nothing more self satisfying than looking back and seeing the hard effort has been 100% worth it!
McWillster

17th Feb 12 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As far as my trainings going, just to keep this thing updated. I have done fuck all since Saturday.

Body gave me a little warning this week that training 5 days a week, working 40 hours, traveling 500 miles and drinking heavily on a Saturday soon makes your body shit itself!

So a word of advice for anyone that follows or is looking to possibly follow a similar routine. Sleep well, party minimal and take a multi vitamin. It's what I'm away to try and incorporate into my regime.

Back on it again on Monday. Hopefully won't of lost to much progress on weight and will be starting Clen again aswell.

Cheers for reading!
Norcy91

18th Feb 12 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How many cycles of Clen have you done? I can get some of these off a guy from work and wondering whether to try a couple of cycles in a couple of months
McWillster

19th Feb 12 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is my first cycle dude. Read lots of good things though. I started it last week, but because I had ran myself down the Clen had a negative effect. Was trembling really bad and felt crap. Just going to go back to eating shit loads and plenty of sleep and hopefully ward off any sides.
McWillster

21st Feb 12 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, first day back yesterday in 8 days... Felt like a little bitch.

Chest:
Flat BB Bench Press:
50kg x 15 x 15 (warm-up)
85kg x 12 x 10 x 10

Incline DB bench press:
60kg x 10 x 10

Triceps:

Single arm tricep pulldowns:
10kg x 12 x 12 x 12

Cable tricep kickbacks:
5kg x 12 x 12 x 12

Triceps were burning by this point!!

Then did 3 sets of Skull crushers super-setted with 21's - 15kg BB.

Then a 20 minute fast paced walk.

Clen is giving me severe stomach cramps in the morning, thinking of lowering the dosage to see if that helps.

Cheers!
Nismo

21st Feb 12 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would never do 5 days solid on weights. i split it up durring the week and work a different muscle group on the weight days, as your muscles only grow and improve when there healing.

mon - weights
tues - cardio
wed - weights
thurs - cardio
fri - weights
sat - cardio
sun - veg out

They do say cardio after weight training is better though.
McWillster

21st Feb 12 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't do 5 days solid mate. I do 4 then rest on a Friday, swim on a Saturday then rest on Sunday again. It's the only feasible routine I can manage as I live in the middle of fucking nowhere and can't get to the gym on a Friday to split the routine 2days on, rest, 2days on.
sc0ott

22nd Feb 12 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you crash a lot on the jack3d? Considering giving it a try.
McWillster

22nd Feb 12 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never crashed once on Jack3D. Think it's a good product.

Heard lots of great reviews of Driven Sports - Craze. Going to give it a bash this next month!
sc0ott

24th Feb 12 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you cycling jack3d? Heard you can but others saying just to take 30mins before your workout.
c4rsa-sport

24th Feb 12 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a few of my mates are using kronic pump, said its a lot better than jack3d, but im yet to try either, just a thought?
_Allan_

26th Feb 12 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lack of food on this page
Norcy91

1st Mar 12 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much did you pay for your Clenbuterol? I could have got a tub of 100 that were 40mg each for £10, but they've put them up to £40 now
McWillster

11th Mar 12 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right people, been to long since I updated this. Basically I had a bad episode with Clenbuterol. I was aware of the sides before I started, but unfortunately they hit me hard. Nausea, extreme trembling, fatigue, the lot.

I can say for the couple days I felt ok with it, my lungs felt as though they were working at full capacity, a keeness to train hard and sweated loads! Reckon it would of been good for the fat cut if I didn't get any sides!

I recommend others try it on a small dose, and if any sides are experienced, stop straight away.

But anyway, enough of Clen! I'm back on it and beating hard again. Lost a surprising amount of strength from not training in 14 days but a week back and I am again benching 85kg for working sets. Shoulder pressing 60kg for reps and rowing 100kg.

The goal is to get my bench @ 100kg for sets of 12 by the end of April.

Lower BF % to hopefully around 12-13% (I'm guessing it's around 17-18% currently)

And promise to pop up more food photos and recipes!

And to answer a few questions, I paid £50 for the Clen. As for Jack3d I took it for 3/4 months, stopped for a month and back on again.

Thanks for reading!

McWillster

14th Mar 12 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haven't stuck up a routine lately so here goes:

Monday: Trained chest and tris on Monday with a friend from school at the gym he goes to. Guys been at it a little longer than me and is a bit stronger so trying to keep up with the weight was hard going.

Trained a little different to myself, focusing more on heavier weight lower rep stuff which isn't my cup of tea, yet the intensity was very high with plenty of sets.
Chest:
Incline BB Bench:
30kg x 15 x 2 (warm-up)
Then the weights just started getting thrown on.
70kg x 12
90kg x 5
110 x 2 (Plenty of assistance was required )
Then worked our way back down the weight going to failure each set.

Incline DB flys:
20kg DBs x 12 x 2
30kg DBs x 10 x 2
20kg DBs x 12 x 2

Cable flys:
3 plates x 12
6 plates x 12
9 plates x 10

Triceps:

Single arm tricep pull-downs:
6 plates x 12 x 4 (each arm)

Then threw in some 21's and that was me fucked!

Going to train with him maybe once a month just to mix it up now and again.
McWillster

14th Mar 12 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tuesday - Back & Bis:

Warmed up on the TRX, did 4 sets of 12 of back pulls, squeezing the back muscles to get some blood flowing.

Friend who works at the gym showed me a nice little variation on the seated row.

Basically instead of sitting, pull the cable out, stand in a low squat position and rug those weights back. Lets call it the squat row?

Squat row:

160kg x 15
160kg x 15
160kg x 12
160kg x 12

Rear delt flys: (I do these in a bent over row position)

16kg DBs x 12 x 4

Lat Pull-down: (Focusing on straight back and squeezing the lats at the bottom)

60kg x 12 x 4

Seated arm curls:
16kg x 12
10kg x 12
6kg x 12
(3 sets)

Then did some 21's with a 15kg BB and hit the treadmill for 20 mins at my usual low intensity and slight incline.

Cheers!
McWillster

15th Mar 12 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wednesday - Shoulders:

For some reason this week, my shoulders felt weak. Think it had something to do with spraing my wrist on DB bench press last week. Felt weary that it might shit itself if i went to high on weight. So instead of doing my regular 4 sets of 60kg OH press, i dropped the weight 5kg and did dropsets instead.

Started off with my usual 4 sets on TRX, focusing on working my shoulders just to give them a little warm-up.

Seated OH Shoulder press:

55kg x 12
40kg x 8 (dropset)

55kg x 12
40kg x 6 (dropset)

55kg x 10
40kg x 5 (dropset)

Delt raises (Machine): (keeping arms at 90° angle)

55kg x 12
55kg x 12
55kg x 10

Delt raises (DBs): (keeping arms at 90° angle)

8kg DBs x 12 x 3

Front delt raises:

8kg DBs x 12 x 3

Shrugs:

80kg x 30
80kg x 25
80kg x 20

Then i couldn't be fucked doing any cardio so just went home.
Matt L

16th Mar 12 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neil
quote:
Originally posted by McWillster
2x Horny goat weed pills. (currently just testing this one out as heard some good reviews)
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/10100/7.jpg

Seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsPbTIMpZkQ

[Edited on 07-02-2012 by Neil]

omfg im in tears at that video

also will keep an eye on this, i want to start my training again properly now but i need to sort my diet out as i wont take supplements.

[Edited on 16-03-2012 by Matt L]
Rob R

18th Mar 12 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Squats and dead lift appear to be missing
Laney

19th Mar 12 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob R
Squats and dead lift appear to be missing

You sound suprised
McWillster

19th Mar 12 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My form is shite with any kind of decent weight on squats and always end up with bad sciatica and nerve pains after squats.

I have always had big legs so don't look at all out of proportion. Do try and throw in leg press to my routine once a week.

I also realise I'm missing a massive beat by not doing these excercises, just don't want to end up hurting myself as I've always suffered from a sore lower back.
Laney

20th Mar 12 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In most cases back pain from squatting is a result of tight hips/hamstrings causing a poor back angle.

Work on your flexibility. I recommend googling "mobility wod" or "mwod hips" and listening to Kelly Starrett. It'll fix 80% of problems.

Ps, I'm not a doctor/medical professional. Please do this at your own risk and don't sue me

[Edited on 20-03-2012 by Laney]
Rob R

21st Mar 12 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have a good stretch and warm up with just a bar before hitting the weights.

If you think your technique is crap then spend some money on a personal training session to improve it rather than buying clen.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » McWillster's Body Project Thread - Update: Where it's all at.. 23 database queries in 0.0371990 seconds