corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What are todays pet hates?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What are todays pet hates?
sloworm

User status: Offline
14th Apr 12 at 06:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When people who are walking in front of you in a busy street or supermarket etc just suddenly stop with no regard for who's behind them.
SportBoy

14th Apr 12 at 06:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chewing gum
Generation

14th Apr 12 at 07:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sloworm
When people who are walking in front of you in a busy street or supermarket etc just suddenly stop with no regard for who's behind them.
Generation

14th Apr 12 at 07:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And groups of makes that all wear chinos :laugh:
Matty SRi

14th Apr 12 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_sean
Stupid gfs who think its ok to go out all night get out there face comeback ar 3am with her slaggy mate spew and her mate tell me to help when im the one watching our 1month old daughter then moan about me i mean she only went out with a tenner probaly was chatting up loads of guys the slag argh away to have a man day today me thinks

Exact reason i said missus!! 6 days out of 7 i was stuck in the house looking after our 2 year old son while she fucked off out every night! Doesnt bother me staying in with my son, as that is the choice i made when we had a baby, but to be going out 6 nights a week, till 3am sometimes aswell, is taking the piss!
Kieran
Premium Member

14th Apr 12 at 11:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
people who eat with their mouth open, and slap there gums! close it you fucking rude cunts, no one wants to see a gob full of your food
taylorboosh

14th Apr 12 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matty SRi
quote:
Originally posted by corsa_sean
Stupid gfs who think its ok to go out all night get out there face comeback ar 3am with her slaggy mate spew and her mate tell me to help when im the one watching our 1month old daughter then moan about me i mean she only went out with a tenner probaly was chatting up loads of guys the slag argh away to have a man day today me thinks

Exact reason i said missus!! 6 days out of 7 i was stuck in the house looking after our 2 year old son while she fucked off out every night! Doesnt bother me staying in with my son, as that is the choice i made when we had a baby, but to be going out 6 nights a week, till 3am sometimes aswell, is taking the piss!

clearly getting fucked left, right and centre... probs not even your son
adiohead

14th Apr 12 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HTC advert. The guy pronounces the letter H incorrectly.

Stupid company
Ben G

14th Apr 12 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people who only bet on the grand national because ''it's what everyone does''.
Ben G

14th Apr 12 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sloworm

thats so annoying even worse when you have a trolley and there are people on both sides of the aisle stopped. supermarket rage usually kicks in then.
Sunz

14th Apr 12 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People like Ben G.
Ben G

14th Apr 12 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol
ed

14th Apr 12 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People who use imperial measurement units.
ed

14th Apr 12 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, imperial units as a whole.
taylorboosh

14th Apr 12 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What like miles?
ed

14th Apr 12 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mainly feet, inches, pounds and stone. They are the most infuriating units of measure I have to deal with on a day to day basis. I also hate imperial gallons, US gallons and quarts, especially when you're dealing with something that has a fuel tank which you fill up using litres and an engine that takes quarts of oil.
Jambo

14th Apr 12 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saturday drivers
scoob
Premium Member

14th Apr 12 at 14:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i finnish having a piss i go to put the old love gun back in its holster and a little bit of wee dribbles down my leg.
Toby
Premium Member

14th Apr 12 at 14:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People who say one thing and contradict it aka Women
CORSA NUT

15th Apr 12 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pet hates rule my life unfirtunately constantly get wound up about so many things! Wish I didn't.

Amen to...People stopping in front of me when walking and to add a twist to that, people who are on there phones and make no effort to move out of your way so you then have to move.
Eating with mouths open...

Bad drivers, especially cunts not knowing how to use a motorway. Dicks who do 30 in a 30 then 30 in a 40 then 40 in a 60. Dicks that do exactly 30 in a 30 then when a 60 sign comes they instantly ragg off to 100mph.

People who edge out of parking spaces without indicating and wonder why they aren't being let out.

General fucking idiots, the world seems full of them. I simply don't understand how they can still be alive at a later age without killing themselves somehow ie being run over.

I had a skip outside the house I was working on this week. It's a narrow street and some dozey cow parked directly outside her house which is directly opposite the skip. A bloke comes down the road and really struggles to get through said car and skip, so I shout over ' It might be an idea to move up a bit away from the skip so people can get through' she just looked at the gap shrugged her shoulders in a 'Dont give a fuck' way and went into her house. There was hardly any other cars in the street either. This country has BIG problems coming in the next 20 years.

[Edited on 15-04-2012 by CORSA NUT]
Sunz

15th Apr 12 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Neighbours. (Not the tv show)
andy_mk3

15th Apr 12 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My neighbours parking fucks me off. Where I live there's shared parking between a few houses. There's enough room for 1-2 cars per house, maximum. They now have 4 cars, and choose to use as much space parking them as possible (probably so they can still get out the car, fat cunts). So not only do they have 4 cars, they insist on using 6-7 spaces! So everyone else has to double-up or park across the road.

It's such a stupid thing but it's common sense and courtesy.
Gary
Premium Member

15th Apr 12 at 10:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger
Mine are stupid ass European sockets (I've been manufacturing a restaurant counter for Hilton Amsterdam today).

Fluorescent light fittings in peoples kitchens.

There, I've started the ball rolling, now detonate your pet hate bombs.

[Edited on 13-04-2012 by Tiger]

I have fluorescents in my kitchen what's wrong with that?!

Pet hate has to be people blowing their noses. Fuck off somewhere else and do it, I don't need to watch and hear you!!!
adiohead

15th Apr 12 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People who reverse out of their driveways
Gary
Premium Member

15th Apr 12 at 10:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do that too

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What are todays pet hates? 22 database queries in 0.0225019 seconds