corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Under 21 with own policy on a group 12 car or above

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Under 21 with own policy on a group 12 car or above
Nismo

User status: Offline
28th Apr 03 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do have the money - being a DJ and A corporate IT engineer does pay rather well!
nik

28th Apr 03 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still a rip off. I have the money but I don't like wasting it hence why I wouldn't pay over £1250 for insurance which is still daylight robberry...
Nismo

28th Apr 03 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u aint paying so you dont have to worry about it do u.
Gambit

28th Apr 03 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sport16v
quote:
Originally posted by jm960326
I couldnt bring myself yet to pay that much for insurance! £3300 a year, just think what you could buy, do to another car each year with that money. Crazy stuff.

If people only gettin TPFT on a car and still payin loads cause of its group, get a policy on say a panda, and get it so it covers you to drive other cars under 3rd party insurance.

I say panda as its below group 1 its in its own class.

Yes but the clause is that the other vehicles also have to be insured by someone...this is to stop what you have just suggested!!

and you also need to be 25 in most cases

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Under 21 with own policy on a group 12 car or above 22 database queries in 0.0083930 seconds